Who's Going to the UCLA Game? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who's Going to the UCLA Game?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I am going with my wife and two friends, originally from New Hampshire. There are numerous restaurants within a 15 minute walk of the campus. Ranging from pizza, to Thai, to first class Italian ( Tanino's) - my guess; this could be the post game gathering spot for the team and Coach ( Italian food leanings ). We could only get general admission seats to the game, so look up at the rafters for us. I tried to get a look at practice yesterday, but Pauley was on lock down, due to importance of the game ( no secrets will be revealed to the outside world.).

We moved here a year ago, from Sherman, Ct. The winters became too much after we retired, and we have grandchildren in LA. Getting used to swimming on Thanksgiving. I think UCLA is primed to win this one. Without Katie Lou, we have to play a different game. And Meg Walker is not " there" yet ( although she did look more comfortable against Maryland ). Azura and Crystal performances will be the keys.
Let’s meet behind Sect. 108 at halftime.

Thanksgiving won’t be 88 degrees in Hartford!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hopefully this will be the group for meeting behind Sect. 108 at halftime:

Phil
J66kicker
Longtime fan
HuskyZee
MDoggie
EricLA
Ochoopsfan
Plebe
JDForever
Ballhawk
MilfordHusky

OC—feel free to bring the Samuelsons with you!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I am going with my wife and two friends, originally from New Hampshire. There are numerous restaurants within a 15 minute walk of the campus. Ranging from pizza, to Thai, to first class Italian ( Tanino's) - my guess; this could be the post game gathering spot for the team and Coach ( Italian food leanings ). We could only get general admission seats to the game, so look up at the rafters for us. I tried to get a look at practice yesterday, but Pauley was on lock down, due to importance of the game ( no secrets will be revealed to the outside world.).

We moved here a year ago, from Sherman, Ct. The winters became too much after we retired, and we have grandchildren in LA. Getting used to swimming on Thanksgiving. I think UCLA is primed to win this one. Without Katie Lou, we have to play a different game. And Meg Walker is not " there" yet ( although she did look more comfortable against Maryland ). Azura and Crystal performances will be the keys.
Z and Crystal will need to slow down Billings and Canada.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Hopefully this will be the group for meeting behind Sect. 108 at halftime:

Phil
J66kicker
Longtime fan
HuskyZee
MDoggie
EricLA
Ochoopsfan
Plebe
JDForever
Ballhawk
MilfordHusky

OC—feel free to bring the Samuelsons with you!

This is an impressive list but I'm thinking we'll have three or four times as many people at the Senior Day Boneyard Reunion (SDBR) at Gampel in February.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is an impressive list but I'm thinking we'll three or four times as many people at the Senior Day Boneyard Reunion (SDBR) at Gampel in February.
I would hope so, since Gampel is actually IN Connecticut :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Having dinner at Frida’s in Westwood. Should be inside Pauley just before tip.

It took 1 hour to go 13 miles.

Reaction Score
Having dinner at Frida’s in Westwood. Should be inside Pauley just before tip.

It took 1 hour to go 13 miles.
It took me 1 1/2 hours to go from Manhatten Beach to Pauley, missed the dinner. Fortunately found a good seat. UCLA fans hope that they will upset UCONN after being ranked no.5 after beating Baylor. Actually I thought that our players were quite tight during the whole game. Megan really showed up-should be better in coming games.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It was great to meet folks at halftime and put faces to some of my BY friends.

My next game appears to be at Temple with a couple more eminent Boneyarders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom