Whoaaa Mama | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Whoaaa Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My motivational video:

Imagine if Bunkey2 ever did this during a timeout at Gampel with recruits in the stands. The place would absolutely be rocking and not having First Night would be almost immediately forgotten by the casual fans.

Chief you're 1 day too late with that Bunk video. I posted that yesterday in the James Akinjo thread.

PS: I agree though we need to bring in Bunk for recruits when they visit and take them out for the night life. UCONN can find 40 grand to get Bunk back to Storrs. D-Ham and Brimah really enjoyed Bunk's company.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Im in on bunkeys return. This dude shows up for a meeting with the ACC and ND join on the spot and we slide in with em. Dude gets bunk nasty on the floor.

(Chief - bunk nasty. Use it. Thank me later.)

Reaction Score
Who was that defending him, and why can't he raise his hands?

Carlton. They might have a "no contact" rule for Rique, but Carlton did tap him on the hip after the shot.

Reactions: pj
C

Chief00

How much do you suggest we pay him? Does he get a job on the staff? What's the title of his position? Official party host of UConn athletics?

I was thinking of a corporate sponsor during a timeout.

C

Chief00

Doubt we could afford someone as powerful and influential as Bunky. I imagine all the stars want to be around him. With how singlehandedly successful he was at UConn He must be pulling down 7 figures somewhere by now.

He is pulling down a bigger salary than our former Associate Head Coach. It's tough to succeed in the west side of Baltimore - cut him some slack.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Carlton. They might have a "no contact" rule for Rique, but Carlton did tap him on the hip after the shot.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the message is stay away from Rique at all costs right now.

Edit: sounds a little more dramatic than I intended.

C

Chief00

Chief you're 1 day too late with that Bunk video. I posted that yesterday in the James Akinjo thread.

PS: I agree though we need to bring in Bunk for recruits when they visit and take them out for the night life. UCONN can find 40 grand to get Bunk back to Storrs. D-Ham and Brimah really enjoyed Bunk's company.

LOL - I did not see that thread - good for you.

Reaction Score
He is pulling down a bigger salary than our former Associate Head Coach. It's tough to succeed in the west side of Baltimore - cut him some slack.
Dude, you really shouldn't be posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom