Whoaaa Mama | The Boneyard

Whoaaa Mama

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
People can generally box jump about 20" to 24" more than their standing vertical leap (more if you are tall and flexible, less if you are short and inflexible). Kwintin should be able to box jump about 68" or almost Alterique's height if his 44" vertical is true. Our players look to be box-jumping no more than 48" which is consistent with a 24" to 28" vertical leap which is good but not outstanding. Looks like Carlos made this one a bit challenging but with little risk of failure, which is the right approach to box jumping.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Based on the IG story KO is hanging out with the team doing basketball activities. Obviously they aren't doing anything stupid rules wise. But what's the rule for HC and team interaction at this point of the year? Who polices that? Just curious

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
People can generally box jump about 20" to 24" more than their standing vertical leap (more if you are tall and flexible, less if you are short and inflexible). Kwintin should be able to box jump about 68" or almost Alterique's height if his 44" vertical is true. Our players look to be box-jumping no more than 48" which is consistent with a 24" to 28" vertical leap which is good but not outstanding. Looks like Carlos made this one a bit challenging but with little risk of failure, which is the right approach to box jumping.
I tend to defer to Cheif on topics like this. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
If you think Rique's vert falls between 24 and 28 inches, just lol you haven't been paying any attention at all. Doing this at 5'10

CTojnnpW4AA-zaq.jpg

Reaction Score

I am only good for heights of players with my mau-surements however I believe I can box jump too. Just tried it on my new Nike golf shoes box, easy stuff. Of course the box is a shambles.

pj

Reaction Score
If you think Rique's vert falls between 24 and 28 inches, just lol you haven't been paying any attention at all. Doing this at 5'10

CTojnnpW4AA-zaq.jpg

Nice pic! I didn't say that was Alterique's vertical, I said that was the vertical you would need to be able to do that box jump. Like I said, this particular height had little risk of a failed jump because it is lower than the players' leaping capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom