Who ya got - The Derby? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who ya got - The Derby?

Reaction Score
Fishy was right, the damn dusty horse didn't like the feel of the mud and rain poor baby:

Perhaps the horse wasn’t used to the rain and muddy conditions that the track presented, but it certainly caught everyone’s eye. Thunder Snow did not finish the race but it was not a result of a health issue.

Hence why I should never bet on horse racing. I had heard he won a big race in Dubai under such conditions, or so I thought!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
They don't call me Mr. Lucky for nothing.
Thinking about your pick, I started chortling uncontrollably when they showed him dancing around like he was possessed as soon as the gates opened. I couldn't explain to the family why I thought it was so funny.

Reaction Score
Thinking about your pick, I started chortling uncontrollably when they showed him dancing around like he was possessed as soon as the gates opened. I couldn't explain to the family why I thought it was so funny.

Well I lost my 20 dollar win bet and my trifecta box 15 yards in so lay off.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah, that was hilarious

Reaction Score

My buddy was at Shea's in Manchester (new name?) and he put the wagers in for me. He and his wife were watching it there and he said basically the same thing. When he saw and heard it was my horse, who was my win and part of my box, he said he almost spit his Lagunita's out and his wife asked what was so funny......thanks a lot Thunder Blow you dust mongrel.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
It was a horse with UAE ties so it stands to reason he came out dancing like an Arabian show horse.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It was a horse with UAE ties so it stands to reason he came out dancing like an Arabian show horse.
He's Irish bred. Not that it means anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom