Who wins the "big one?" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who wins the "big one?"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The more I read, the more I think this game is going to be a Patriots rout. ATL has been blitzing a ton more in the postseason and a) Brady's the best against the blitz, maybe ever and b) if they DON'T blitz, they can't pressure him with a traditional rush. Suicide by gun or by poison, you choose.

Also read up on how the Pats have been using Dion Lewis to control tempo and going more no huddle or up tempo, then exploiting the nickel packages and tired Def Lineman with draws and quick swing passes out of the backfield. Two weeks to watch film? No way Quinn outmaneuvers Brady/Belichick.

Looks like I'll be watching something else in the 2nd half.....

Is this some kind of reverse Mojo bullsh~t you are trying to summon? I feel like it is.

While I know you don't like the Pats, save that for the Huskies. You've got limited trips to the well, so to speak. No blowing that sh~t on other sports.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The more I read, the more I think this game is going to be a Patriots rout.

The more I read about this one, the more I'm getting worried. Lots of Pats articles saying slam dunk, especially in Boston media. Too many people on one side of the aisle. That usually means heart getting ripped out. The way of the NFL. Not feeling confident at the moment. Smells like 2007.

Reaction Score
The more I read about this one, the more I'm getting worried. Lots of Pats articles saying slam dunk, especially in Boston media. Too many people on one side of the aisle. That usually means heart getting ripped out. The way of the NFL. Not feeling confident at the moment. Smells like 2007.
Doubtful. The key to that game was the Giant's Defense. Atlanta does not have the talent on that side of the ball, IMO.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Doubtful. The key to that game was the Giant's Defense. Atlanta does not have the talent on that side of the ball, IMO.

Oh sure, when I look at the analysis on paper, I can see a definite Patriots advantage. I'm simply testing the winds here, and not liking what I'm smelling.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
PATRIOTS - 37
FALCONES - 28

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members