Who will be the most improved UConn player this year? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Who will be the most improved UConn player this year?

Which returning player do you think will show the greatest amount of improvement this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Napheesa will be because Katie Lou improved greatly during her freshman year. Katie Lou will improve even more, but it will be difficult because she will be the focal point of the other teams' D.

Well if Katie Lou handles a more difficult situation than wouldn't it be that she has improved more?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Carnac---why did you post this?? You've made assumptions --. Shooting guards---because they are guards they should be ball handlers, assist, and shoot--shooting is in many options, drivers like USF Williams (who can hit a three now an then), proficient 3 ball shooter, or jump shooters ---but it is possible a shooting guard may have to become better in College than HS at the 3--.
I think if you asked Geno--he'd want all of his people regardless of position to hit a three if wide open- Thankfully Katie LOU, a post/wing/guard--is proficient in all the shooting functions described above. So

Gabby isn't a post or a guard--she's a guardpost. If you asked Geno to put Gabby into a category--he wouldn't--he'd say she's a basketball player---no need for a title --unless it's Queen of the Courts.

How many 3's did Gabby throw up the past 2 years? How many did she make?? The knock on Gabby at the end of her first year was 2 fold--free throw shooting and 3 shooting. She improved dramatically with FT's. Did she actually make say 30 percent of her 3's?
A shooting guard would make at least 30.

I truly dislike disagreeing with you--so obviously this is not a disagreement--just a different opinion

Of course I made assumptions. I have never let facts get in the way of a good post. :eek: I was trying to make a point to buzzyboy who suggested that Gabby (who is listed on the 2014-2015 roster as a guard): 15 Gabby Williams 5-11 Guard FR Sparks, Nev., could not shot 3's. We know that that is not he case. Of course 2 guards must be able to handle the ball. Theoretically, pg's are the best ball handlers on the team. Who was a quicker-better ball handler than Mo on the roster her junior/senior year?

Point guards usually bring the ball up the court. They run the offense. Everyone except the 5 should be able to bring the ball up. Shayla Cooper (Louisville) a 6'2" post player can bring the ball up, and has on many occasions, I've seen her do it. We both know, Gabby was not a good F/T shooter her freshman year. A lot of players suck at the FT line. There are some pros (men & women) that can't shoot 70% from the line.
A dynamic she corrected the next year.

Gabby was not allowed to shoot 3's anymore than Kiah Stokes (who took 2 3's that year, and made 1) was. If you've only got 3 players that can shoot 3's at a decent percentage, then those are the ones you want shooting the 3. The best shooters in WCBB shoot 3's at under 50%. What was KML's percentage rate her senior year? 48.8%. She was the best during her time in college.

The following was taken from the archives on the UConn women's BB official website: MOSQUEDA-LEWIS, K.. (g/s, g/p): 38/38 (total minutes played/avg): 1092/28.7 (fga/fgm): 205/396 (fg%): .518 - (3 pt fgm/3pt fga) 121-248 3pt fg%): .488 (free throws): 34-38 .895

I agree that guards along with every other player strive to become better in college. Isn't why they practice as much as they do? Everyone connected with the program expects them to get better everyday. Mo/Stewie/Morgan were not the players as freshmen that they were as seniors. Don't forget, Mo did not start or see a lot of playing time as a freshman.

Bria Hartley
was the starting point guard. Bria was like Mo, she seldom got tired, thus she played a lot o minutes. Bria passed the baton to Mo when she left. I remember Mo saying that when she was a freshman, when she did get in the game, the thing that scared her the most was making a mistake, and having Geno yank her out of the game. She was more afraid of that, than any opponent she every faced. Mo became my favorite player the rest of the way during the Baylor game in Waco her sophomore year. She impressed me to no end that night.

From her sophomore year on, she knew she was Geno's floor general, and if she made a mistake or two, she was not coming out of the game. BTW: I respect your opinions. We've already agreed to disagree at times. Sometimes you see the glass as half empty, I see it as half full. Same glass of water, different points of view. I'm sure this won't be the last time you question one of my takes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Of course I made assumptions. I have never let facts get in the way of a good post. :eek: I was trying to make a point to buzzyboy who suggested that Gabby (who is listed on the 2014-2015 roster as a guard): 15 Gabby Williams 5-11 Guard FR Sparks, Nev., could not shot 3's. We know that that is not he case. Of course 2 guards must be able to handle the ball. Theoretically, pg's are the best ball handlers on the team. Who was a quicker-better ball handler than Mo on the roster her junior/senior year?

Point guards usually bring the ball up the court. They run the offense. Everyone except the 5 should be able to bring the ball up. Shayla Cooper (Louisville) a 6'2" post player can bring the ball up, and has on many occasions, I've seen her do it. We both know, Gabby was not a good F/T shooter her freshman year. A lot of players suck at the FT line. There are some pros (men & women) that can't shoot 70% from the line. A dynamic she corrected the next year. Gabby was not allowed to shoot 3's anymore than Kiah Stokes was. If you've only got 3 players that can shoot 3's at a decent percentage, then those are the ones you want shooting the 3. The best shooters in WCBB shoot 3's at under 50%. What was KML's percentage rate her senior year? 48.8%. She was the best during her time in college.

The following was taken from the archives on the UConn women's BB official website: MOSQUEDA-LEWIS, K.. (g/s, g/p): 38/38 (total minutes played/avg): 1092/28.7 (fga/fgm): 205/396 (fg%): .518 - (3 pt fgm/3pt fga) 121-248 3pt fg%): .488 (free throws): 34-38 .895

I agree that guards along with every other player strive to become better in college. Isn't why they practice as much as they do? Everyone connected with the program expects them to get better everyday. Mo/Stewie/Morgan were not the players as freshmen that they were as seniors. Don't forget, Mo did not start or see a lot of playing time as a freshman. Bria Hartley was the starting point guard. Bria was like mo. She seldom got tired. Bria passed the baton to Mo when she left. I remember Mo saying that when she was a freshman, when she did get in the game, the thing that scared her the most was making a mistake, and having Geno yank her out of the game. She was more afraid of that, than any opponent she every faced. From her sophomore year on, she knew she was Geno's floor general, and if she made a mistake or two, she was not coming out of the game. BTW: I respect your opinions. We've already agreed to disagree at times. Sometimes you see the glass as half empty, I see it as half full. Same glass of water, different points of view. I'm sure this won't be the last time you question one of my takes.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I voted Collier. I think she has the most upside of any of the players from last season.

Reaction Score
Napheesa was not playing behind Breanna and Morgan. She had her chance to start, and it didn't go well enough for her to stay a starter. Katie Lou proved to the best freshman and the right player to be the fifth starter. Once she started hitting 3s, driving and pulling up for a 2, and driving to the hoop, it took pressure off the other starters. She opened up the court, and Katie Lou gave Breanna more freedom to move to different places on the floor.

Reaction Score
Not much to disagree with---except my glass isn't empty--I'm a slow drinker.
I guess I'm the only one who read this at the end of the Regular season when Moriah was a frosh---
A blurb came out of Uconn that all the guards went to Geno and said TRUST MORIAH--he did and she played more and effectively.
Geno, saw Moriah get beaten ONCE by Diggins (her classic slap the ball from behind and steal the ball) --she was a Frosh and pulled her.
Geno has an inherent distrust of Freshmen. Doty replaced Moriah and Diggins and ND took the ball from her 3 times. Obviously Moriah was better (at this stage in Doty's life) than doty. Obviously, as all Freshmen Moriah learned a lot her Frosh year--but the talent , drive, ability, athleticism were all present then and later--experience is what she gained. At the time and now I believed Moriah (like Dangerfield) deserved more PT and to show early her skills --which were many.
Sorry --I got carried away--I get burned when I read how vastly better Moriah got after her first year--she learned but she was great from the get go... OBVIOUSLY--my opinion. So next year expect the same post from me about Crystal...

Reaction Score
Napheesa was not playing behind Breanna and Morgan. She had her chance to start, and it didn't go well enough for her to stay a starter. Katie Lou proved to the best freshman and the right player to be the fifth starter. Once she started hitting 3s, driving and pulling up for a 2, and driving to the hoop, it took pressure off the other starters. She opened up the court, and Katie Lou gave Breanna more freedom to move to different places on the floor.

I too am a believer in Katie LOU--But I'm not sure that Collier and Gabby (who were used interchangeably) didn't get all the PT possible.
Geno, when the game is on the line (first halves last year) keeps his steady eddie 5 on the floor, when the game loosened up--he started bringing in relief. The Staff probably knew of Napheesa's hip problems and that too may have added to limit her time. Collier is a talent--did you see her in the USA games in 2015?? I did and I became a believer. Seems to me I remember her starting a few games--
Honestly I don't have a clue why she didn't start beyond that--Geno however did some mixing and matching trying out combinations--

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Shayla Cooper plays for Ohio ST, unless you have heard of her transferring for that 18th spot on the Louisville roster?

Reaction Score
Is "a little more confident" an improvement ???
No. I think it probably has a lot to do with her being more comfortable in the system and having a better understanding of her role. She has probably gotten herself in better shape through work in the weight room and the rigorous workouts that Geno and Chris subject them to.

Reaction Score
Gabby was rated one of the top four guards in the country in high school. In order for her to get playing time, Geno needed her to use her inside skills. She would not have been rated as high as she was without those skills. How does athleticism hinder a player's shooting skills? Did you watch her mix tape? Not using her guard skills for two years and not playing guard for two years could hinder her outside shooting. Just because her outside shot was not needed does not mean Geno did not want her to continue developing it.
When she was in high school and easily the best athlete on her team along with probably the best athlete on the court almost all the time, she could probably dominate a game with her speed, her leaping ability, her rebounding, etc. and score twenty or twenty five points a game. Her need to be a good outside shooter wasn't significant because she could score in other ways and help her team out. She didn't have to work on her outside shot to be as successful as she would have had if her athleticism wasn't so off the charts. Often kids who aren't as athletic have to work on other facets and develop skills that aren't necessarily athleticism related. For example,Marie Conlon was not anywhere near a great athlete in high school but she had developed a wonderful outside shot and that's what helped get her a scholarship to Storrs. She worked on her shooting skills early in her development and obviously Gabby didn't have nearly the same need to work on that element of her game to get the attention of Division 1 teams. Beyond that, Gabby was probably not focused on basketball until later in her childhood and so her skills weren't quite as developed as they might have been had she not focused on utilizing her athleticism in track. There are many UConn men's basketball players they've recruited who only took up basketball as they grew older and started shooting up in height and they've had rough spots catching up in skillsets to those players who've focused on basketball since their early years. It's a big disadvantage and shooting is a skill that's built on repetition and hard work and long hours in the gym. I think Gabby has only really put in that kind of time in recent years and her shooting abilities are only now really evolving.

Reaction Score
Gabby's shooting skills were almost certainly badly degraded by the absence from the game caused by her two knee injuries. By the time she got to Storrs, not even her free throws were working, let alone her jump shots. As a freshman her shooting was cringeworthy. Her handle was similarly off/on. By her sophomore year, the shooting and other skills were already decent enough to add some reliable midrange jumpers. She was starting to look more like the multi-capable basketball players Geno prefers.

That said, my hunch is that she was never a phenom at shooting - more of an average D1 guard-level of shooting. Average shooting plus top tier athleticism combined to make her one of the best "guard" prospects of her year.

Even if she gets back up to average-D1 guard shooting, with a serviceable jumper out to the 3 point line, she'll be one of the better college players in the country. If her hard work pays off and she gets properly good at shooting, she'll be an AA contender.

Don't know quite what we're going to get from Gabby this year, but I'm interested in finding out. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Not much to disagree with---except my glass isn't empty--I'm a slow drinker.
I guess I'm the only one who read this at the end of the Regular season when Moriah was a frosh---
A blurb came out of Uconn that all the guards went to Geno and said TRUST MORIAH--he did and she played more and effectively.
Geno, saw Moriah get beaten ONCE by Diggins (her classic slap the ball from behind and steal the ball) --she was a Frosh and pulled her.
Geno has an inherent distrust of Freshmen.
Doty replaced Moriah and Diggins and ND took the ball from her 3 times. Obviously Moriah was better (at this stage in Doty's life) than doty. Obviously, as all Freshmen Moriah learned a lot her Frosh year--but the talent , drive, ability, athleticism were all present then and later--experience is what she gained. At the time and now I believed Moriah (like Dangerfield) deserved more PT and to show early her skills --which were many.
Sorry --I got carried away--I get burned when I read how vastly better Moriah got after her first year--she learned but she was great from the get go... OBVIOUSLY--my opinion. So next year expect the same post from me about Crystal...

- "Geno, saw Moriah get beaten ONCE by Diggins (her classic slap the ball from behind and steal the ball) --she was a Frosh and pulled her" - As I said in my post above, Mo was scared to death of making a mistake and getting pulled during her freshman year. Diggins used that "slap the ball from behind" technique a lot. After a player got burned a time or two by that move, they compensated for it. Diggins beat and embarrassed a lot of players during her career. Mo was just one of the many notches on her belt. Diggins was gutsy, quick, talented, vocal and had a ferocious and infectious will to win, which was passed down to the rest of the her teammates.

- "Geno has an inherent distrust of Freshmen" - No argument here. This comes from years of experience, and low expectations. As you know, rare is the freshman that comes in, learns the system right away, and makes the adjustment from high school to college in one month, and is talented enough to supplant a starter (unless that position was open). It's my personal opinion that incoming freshmen should be taught/learn the plays during the summer, so that they can hit the ground running when official practice begins in October.

We must remember that freshmen come in knowing nothing, a step or two slow, having no cachet, and may still be in awe of actually being at UConn with the coach and players they've seen on TV for the last several years. The returning players are also older, faster (quicker), and no doubt in better shape than your average freshman, especially if said freshmen have never been involved in a regimented weight training program. Division 1 college basketball is nothing like high school. The expectations are much greater.

- "
Moriah learned a lot her Frosh year--but the talent , drive, ability, athleticism were all present then and later--experience is what she gained" - The experience gained during that first year, and the mentoring she received from Bria Hartley, enabled Mo to quickly learn how to play the point at this level. Mo wanted desperately to please Geno and the other coaches, and gain the acceptance and respect of her teammates.

Reaction Score
- "Geno, saw Moriah get beaten ONCE by Diggins (her classic slap the ball from behind and steal the ball) --she was a Frosh and pulled her" - As I said in my post above, Mo was scared to death of making a mistake and getting pulled during her freshman year. Diggins used that "slap the ball from behind" technique a lot. After a player got burned a time or two by that move, they compensated for it. Diggins beat and embarrassed a lot of players during her career. Mo was just one of the many notches on her belt. Diggins was gutsy, quick, talented, vocal and had a ferocious and infectious will to win, which was passed down to the rest of the her teammates.

- "Geno has an inherent distrust of Freshmen" - No argument here. This comes from years of experience, and low expectations. As you know, rare is the freshman that comes in, learns the system right away, and makes the adjustment from high school to college in one month, and is talented enough to supplant a starter (unless that position was open). It's my personal opinion that incoming freshmen should be taught/learn the plays during the summer, so that they can hit the ground running when official practice begins in October.

We must remember that freshmen come in knowing nothing, a step or two slow, having no cachet, and may still be in awe of actually being at UConn with the coach and players they've seen on TV for the last several years. The returning players are also older, faster (quicker), and no doubt in better shape than your average freshman, especially if said freshmen have never been involved in a regimented weight training program. Division 1 college basketball is nothing like high school. The expectations are much greater.

- "
Moriah learned a lot her Frosh year--but the talent , drive, ability, athleticism were all present then and later--experience is what she gained" - The experience gained during that first year, and the mentoring she received from Bria Hartley, enabled Mo to quickly learn how to play the point at this level. Mo wanted desperately to please Geno and the other coaches, and gain the acceptance and respect of her teammates.

Moriah -- Was a gutzy kid--if she was frightened, she kept it in. When she was in the game (of ND) with Diggins in there--no fear was apparent. The Slap? Diggins did that to a dozen Uconn players including Hartley, Doty, KML, etc--I don't know if Geno/Staff warned Moriah about that--if they didn't they should have. Moriah was ^ T'ed up about her first 10 second into the game for blocking Diggins viewing--maybe a bit too close but no contact. That kind of set the tone--a bit negative. Yet she aggressively played Diggins.
Faris --a Senior, was stuffed by Diggins , not once but at least twice if not more--and Diggins beat her on nearly every aspect (heresy I know)--. So, for a Freshman--Moriah played excellently and maybe played a bit older than her age.
Do I/Did I like Moriah--you bet! Do I like Crystal, Collier and Katie LOU--I'd be ignorant not to.

I don't disagree with much of what you say except with the comments about her fear--I never read them --I suspect that all decent players on UC team want desperately to please Geno--they know that PT depends on that.

2 things I agree big time about : 1. Weight training for incoming frosh (I'd be surprised Uconn does not do that) 2. Solid BB practices for Frosh in the summer .

Yet most of what you write above is true and positive towards Moriah Jefferson. I have second and third guessed Geno before --I've been right some times and sometimes wish I was wrong and at time's I was no John Wooden. When KML was a Frosh--Muffet et al
in a very tight and close game--tripled teamed KML a couple of times in a live or die situation--that may have effected Moriah's frosh pt.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I've read every comment and take posted here, keep them coming. You've posted some very interesting thoughts comments so far. Things to make one pause and wonder what if. It's nice to have something real and meaningful to comment on other than you know who. I'm still hoping like some others that she has chosen to reveal her decision during UConn's "First Night" festivities this Friday evening.

It's interesting that so many voters think that Napheesa Collier will show the most improvement, and that others believe that Butler has the most room for improvement and is really needed and will be counted on to do so. Butler came to UConn with a lot of hype and fanfare, after being named the freshman of the year in the BIG East Conference. Something tells me we have not seen the real Natalie Butler up to this point. No one knows this better than Butler herself. Many think we'll see Natalie Butler have a break out year in 2016, let's hope so.

The coaching staff has a keen eye for talent. They also know how to coach said talent and bring out the full potential a player has within. Media reports and player interviews should begin to surface from practice sessions by the end of next week. Ahhh finally, the smell of WCBB is in the air. :)

Carnac

Reaction Score
don't disagree with much of what you say except with the comments about her fear--I never read them --I suspect that all decent players on UC team want desperately to please Geno--they know that PT depends on that.

I could see the fear/concern on Moriah's face and body language. I didn't have to read it. The way see constantly look over at the bench to see how Geno was reacting. In the ND game, she was in slightly over her head, and knew it. That's why she was a little nervous. She knew how good Diggins was. She knew Diggins was going to play UConn and her, with a "no fear" attitude and approach.

Diggins never feared UConn. She was one of the few players that looked forward to the challenge every time they met. Look at at the ND game Mo's freshman year, then look at the ND game her junior and senior years.
Totally different facial expressions, different body language. She knew she was the best guard on the floor and the quickest. Also notice that she seldom glanced towards the bench during the ND game her senior year. When she did, it was for instructions, not to see if Geno approved or not. Her junior and senior year, she knew exactly what Geno wanted her to do, and she did it!!!

Reaction Score
I could see the fear/concern on Moriah's face and body language. I didn't have to read it. The way see constantly look over at the bench to see how Geno was reacting. In the ND game, she was in slightly over her head, and knew it. That's why she was a little nervous. She knew how good Diggins was. She knew Diggins was going to play UConn and her, with a "no fear" attitude and approach.

Diggins never feared UConn. She was one of the few players that looked forward to the challenge every time they met. Look at at the ND game Mo's freshman year, then look at the ND game her junior and senior years.
Totally different facial expressions, different body language. She knew she was the best guard on the floor and the quickest. Also notice that she seldom glanced towards the bench during the ND game her senior year. When she did, it was for instructions, not to see if Geno approved or not. Her junior and senior year, she knew exactly what Geno wanted her to do, and she did it!!!

Somehow you got double posting of a single opinion. Clever!!

I could attack this posting on a point to point basis-- What's the point.
I enjoy your posting too much to insult you or do a word by word analysis. So---I'll agree to disagree.
Move to another subject. I will.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Somehow you got double posting of a single opinion. Clever!!

I could attack this posting on a point to point basis-- What's the point.
I enjoy your posting too much to insult you or do a word by word analysis. So---I'll agree to disagree.
Move to another subject. I will.

I could attack this posting on a point to point basis-- What's the point. Broadway, you're right, what's the point? Why do you feel the need or feel compelled to attack my posts? You comment or challenge my comments more that any other poster here in the yard. We've already agreed to disagree. I doubt very seriously that you would/could change my opinion. When I read your posts, I seldom if ever feel the need or desire to challenge them. There are times I don't agree with your take/opinion on a given subject. But I don't have to. It's YOUR take, not mine. It does not have to make sense to me. And you have the right to express your opinion just as I do. I just read it, and move on. Remember the old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I'm an old dog. Unless you're going to give me factual information that I don't have, I'm comfortable with my opinions and posture on whatever I comment on.

Remember opinions are like a certain part of the human anatomy. I've never had the notion or mindset that I had to be right all the time, or that I had all the answers (I know I don't - if I did, I'd be rich), or that anyone that didn't agree with me was wrong. That's not part of my personality. But I do have the right to it. Broadway, just accept the fact that we don't see things the same, and move on. Attacking my posts and comments won't change anything. We come from different backgrounds, different areas of the country and different experiences. No doubt we don't see or perceive things the same. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm extremely comfortable with that dynamic.

I don't come here to argue, fight or impose my will or thoughts on others. I read the posts and comments I find interesting. I may choose to comment or debate a poster if I think their comments warrant it.
Most of the time I don't. I come here to relieve stress, and for information that I can't get anywhere else. Sometimes I come here to have a little fun (stress relief), I need the diversion and balance. I do enjoy the humor of others here. Trust me, This board and WCBB is not that serious to me. Coming here is just a brief diversion from the more serious REAL life changing things I deal with everyday. If you knew my daily walk, you'd understand. So cut me a little slack Broadway. My opinions are really not that important to anyone, and don't need to be challenged on a regular basis. I am not offended if you or others can't/don't understand my takes/comments, or if they don't make sense to you. :) Remember, everyone here in the yard took a different path (at various times) to get here. Just like we all don't look alike, we all don't think alike.

Reaction Score
The fast track to UCONN dominance requires Natalie Butler to grow her game and excel. They will be a terrific team and be extremely entertaining with or with out Natalie. But to dominate, we need the big girl, with a big contribution.

Reaction Score
I could attack this posting on a point to point basis-- What's the point. Broadway, you're right, what's the point? Why do you feel the need or feel compelled to attack my posts? You comment or challenge my comments more that any other poster here in the yard. We've already agreed to disagree. I doubt very seriously that you would/could change my opinion. When I read your posts, I seldom if ever feel the need or desire to challenge them. There are times I don't agree with your take/opinion on a given subject. But I don't have to. It's YOUR take, not mine. It does not have to make sense to me. And you have the right to express your opinion just as I do. I just read it, and move on. Remember the old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I'm an old dog. Unless you're going to give me factual information that I don't have, I'm comfortable with my opinions and posture on whatever I comment on.

Remember opinions are like a certain part of the human anatomy. I've never had the notion or mindset that I had to be right all the time, or that I had all the answers (I know I don't - if I did, I'd be rich), or that anyone that didn't agree with me was wrong. That's not part of my personality. But I do have the right to it. Broadway, just accept the fact that we don't see things the same, and move on. Attacking my posts and comments won't change anything. We come from different backgrounds, different areas of the country and different experiences. No doubt we don't see or perceive things the same. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm extremely comfortable with that dynamic.

I don't come here to argue, fight or impose my will or thoughts on others. I read the posts and comments I find interesting. I may choose to comment or debate a poster if I think their comments warrant it.
Most of the time I don't. I come here to relieve stress, and for information that I can't get anywhere else. Sometimes I come here to have a little fun (stress relief), I need the diversion and balance. I do enjoy the humor of others here. Trust me, This board and WCBB is not that serious to me. Coming here is just a brief diversion from the more serious REAL life changing things I deal with everyday. If you knew my daily walk, you'd understand. So cut me a little slack Broadway. My opinions are really not that important to anyone, and don't need to be challenged on a regular basis. I am not offended if you or others can't/don't understand my takes/comments, or if they don't make sense to you. :) Remember, everyone here in the yard took a different path (at various times) to get here. Just like we all don't look alike, we all don't think alike.

My word Attack--came to you stronger than meant. I could discuss point by point--again--why?
I enjoy posting and discussing with you.
I enjoy most of the people on this site.
I have dropped the discussion--noted by the lack of words beyond Move to another subject--I will.
This does not mean I shall seek and comment on your future posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom