Who was the best guard on the floor tonight? | The Boneyard

Who was the best guard on the floor tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
It wasn't Odyssey Sims~ It was the wind they call Moriah She was truly in charge she had one heck of a line tonight. She had 13 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, ZERO turnovers, 1 block and 4 steals. If you take out the fact that Odyssey was 10 for 10 from the line...Odyssey shot 4 for 25 tonight and without the 10 points from the line only had 10 points, 1 rebound, 4 assists, 7 TURNOVERS!!!!, 1 steal. Okay, okay...so we can say that Odyssey was the 2 guard and Mckenzie (who played a pretty good game, by the way)...was the point...but, seriously McKenzie isn't in the same league as Moriah and Odyssey. When people around the country talk about point guards they always start with Odyssey as most expect her to play point in the "W". It doesn't matter anyway...Moriah was the best point guard on the floor tonight. Moriah was the best guard on the floor tonight.​

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm inclined to agree. A very solid performance by a sophomore against a tough player and team.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It wasn't Odyssey Sims~ It was the wind they call Moriah She was truly in charge she had one heck of a line tonight. She had 13 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, ZERO turnovers, 1 block and 4 steals. If you take out the fact that Odyssey was 10 for 10 from the line...Odyssey shot 4 for 25 tonight and without the 10 points from the line only had 10 points, 1 rebound, 4 assists, 7 TURNOVERS!!!!, 1 steal. Okay, okay...so we can say that Odyssey was the 2 guard and Mckenzie (who played a pretty good game, by the way)...was the point...but, seriously McKenzie isn't in the same league as Moriah and Odyssey. When people around the country talk about point guards they always start with Odyssey as most expect her to play point in the "W". It doesn't matter anyway...Moriah was the best point guard on the floor tonight. Moriah was the best guard on the floor tonight.​

I love Paint Your Wagon. Lee Marvin and a young Clint Eastwood in a great comed- musical.

Reaction Score

I guess what you're saying is They Call the Win Moriah!

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Boneyard Odyessey2.JPG

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great game by Moriah. She was the best PG on the floor last night, and even if it was only by a little bit, it tells you how phenomenal this young woman is - comparing her to possibly the NPOY this season as well as the probable NLK award winner.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...But the text should really be Greek not Latin! Which would still be all Greek to me. :rolleyes:)
Thanks! Great catch, UC! So, just got off the phone demanding a rewrite (from some ancient geek, judging by the background Calypso music), but this Vergil guy just started to wine, claiming he created the best part in Latin, refusing to get off his high horse. I dunno, but you can bet from now on, I’ll beware of Greek shifts!
Boneyard greek3.JPG

Last edited:

HGN

Reaction Score
Yes she was....And there was no doubt about it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I thought that Odyssey's play had elements of Angel McCoughtry's game and Shoni Schimmel's game, and not the best part of either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom