Who should lose their job because of today? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Who should lose their job because of today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
chuck shick said:
Leading the team in tackles was almost as useless as total yards yesterday. If the tackle was at the line of scrimmage fine, but most were seven yards downfield. How do you know he is doing everything the coaches are asking? I don't know what they are asking in terms of scheme, but I do know they want him to recognize and diagnose plays and take a proper angle to the ball, which he consistently fails to do in key situations.

I have to watch the game again, but I wholeheartedly agree about tackle stats. I am a Packer fan, and AJ Hawk was a horrendous mlb, but everyone mentioned his high tackle numbers. What they didn't mention was his tackles were 5 yards down the field.

I need to watch this game because UCONN could not set the edge on defense. From my eye, Cole Ormsby was doing an excellent job, so it had to be a linebacker.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Now that alcohol has wore off, how does everyone feel? We are moving in the right direction, last year people were talking about disbanded our program. I would say we are very far from that mindset but we have a lot to learn and improve on. This team has potential, and we see glimmers of that.

Reaction Score
Now that alcohol has wore off, how does everyone feel? We are moving in the right direction, last year people were talking about disbanded our program. I would say we are very far from that mindset but we have a lot to learn and improve on. This team has potential, and we see glimmers of that.
I feel that I start getting chest pains whenever we cross our opponents 40 yard line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom