Who should lose their job because of today? | The Boneyard

Who should lose their job because of today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Diaco? Verducci? Poindexter and Brown? ST coaches? Shirreffs? Any wideout not named Noel Thomas? Graham Stewart?

Fire away, have at 'em.

Edit: mod, please change title to "Who should lose their job because of today?"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Special Teams coaches need to go and Graham Stewart needs a new spot on the bench. Also, whoever did the throat slash shouldn't play a down the rest of the year

Reaction Score
Special Teams coaches need to go and Graham Stewart needs a new spot on the bench. Also, whoever did the throat slash shouldn't play a down the rest of the year
If Clax doesn't know that a throat slash is an automatic penalty. Is that his fault?

Reaction Score
Graham Stewart. 4 years and still doesn't know how to take a proper angle. And most of the OL. Can't recognize a blitz to save there lives. Luckily the guard cam double the nose while a linebacker goes and decapitates BS.

Reaction Score
Graham Stewart. 4 years and still doesn't know how to take a proper angle. And most of the OL. Can't recognize a blitz to save there lives. Luckily the guard cam double the nose while a linebacker goes and decapitates BS.
Steward played an excellent game. His job was to spy the QB. He did it exceptionally well. It made USF change offenses. That because useless after USF went to the full backfield. Then Diaco had no answers.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Steward played an excellent game. His job was to spy the QB. He did it exceptionally well. It made USF change offenses. That because useless after USF went to the full backfield. Then Diaco had no answers.

Just out of curiosity, do you blame the coaches when your car gets a flat tire? Or when your power goes out?

Reaction Score

A Spy at OLB? Have to disagree with that one. That's pretty useless spy

Reaction Score
Just out of curiosity, do you blame the coaches when your car gets a flat tire? Or when your power goes out?

What did you think of Steward's performance. He was awesome in the first half IMHO.

Or do you just have more useless drivel? (I think I know)

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
What did you think of Steward's performance. He was awesome in the first half IMHO.

Or do you just have more useless drivel? (I think I know)

One of his missed angles cost us a touchdown in an 8-point game. That's huge.

Speaking of useless drivel, don't you have another thread to start about how Hillary is the anti-christ?

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
No one. You are delusional.

My honest answer? I don't think that this warrants dismissal/benching for any of the people I listed. I'm just a) extremely pissed off right now and b) trying to spark discussion. Reiterating, I don't think jobs need to be lost, but this football team needs drastic drastic changes to be made. Maybe here some specific ideas will come up.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
We win this game, even with the obvious player mistakes, if the coaches simply call the right plays (ie. not predictable), get them in the game on time, and manage the clock properly. The QB sneak up the middle on 4th and goal in 1Q was the most predicable (and therefore dumbest) call I could think of, and bad things just snowballed from there. Most of that I would lay at the feet of the coaches. It seems some of them have been the slowest to learn from their mistakes this season.

Reaction Score
It made USF change the offense. Did you watch the game?

What changed the game was USF couldn't run inside and they changed formations and ran outside. It's called adjustments

Reaction Score
Diaco? Verducci? Poindexter and Brown? ST coaches? Shirreffs? Any wideout not named Noel Thomas? Graham Stewart?

Fire away, have at 'em.

Edit: mod, please change title to "Who should lose their job because of today?"

Is this a serious thread? It was THAT bad?

Reaction Score
I believe they did it was clax. If so, he's the same gentleman who screwed up the previous kick return as well. Not a good day for a player in a limited role. What makes someone want to taunt an opponent rather than celebrate with your own team is something I will never understand.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
People on the Boneyard! Lots to like. Disappointing loss for sure. This year is development for next year. Now if next year they don't get over the hump then this discussion is warranted.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I believe they did it was clax. If so, he's the same gentleman who screwed up the previous kick return as well. Not a good day for a player in a limited role. What makes someone want to taunt an opponent rather than celebrate with your own team is something I will never understand.
He recovered the fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin