Who should AAC Add | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who should AAC Add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The AAC would likely pursue schools that add the most to the conference's electronic footprint (as long as the school is competitive). That's clearly the trend these days.

When ECU says it can bring North Carolina, they mean they can market Big 12 games throughout NC. Not sure what the interest level would be, though.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is the most depressing thread of all time.

If UConn is in the American at the end of this and those teams aren't, just root for a zombie apocalypse or a plague or something. There will no longer be any silver lining. No positives.

Reaction Score
This is the most depressing thread of all time.

If UConn is in the American at the end of this and those teams aren't, just root for a zombie apocalypse or a plague or something. There will no longer be any silver lining. No positives.
It would be one tough pill to swallow when the president and AD encourage your buy tickets in support of the program to watch games against Western Kentucky. We should be playing Kentucky in basketball every year, not Western Kentucky.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
WHO CARES!!! GET US OUT
YUYTEJPXYT4302013145938.jpg

Reaction Score
It would be one tough pill to swallow when the president and AD encourage your buy tickets in support of the program to watch games against Western Kentucky. We should be playing Kentucky in basketball every year, not Western Kentucky.
WKU is a better basketball school than half of the current AAC. They love basketball
but since Im an honorary Murrsy State Racer ,I hate those guys.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
WKU is a better basketball school than half of the current AAC. They love basketball
but since Im an honorary Murrsy State Racer ,I hate those guys.

Yes, and I don't mind playing them out of conference at all. Playing them in conference? Oh the horror.

Reaction Score
I really don't see the debate here... If the AAC loses a couple teams, the no-brainer adds are Tulane and Tulsa. A couple C-USA powers with decent prestige/history. On top of that, how could you pass over the 3rd best brand in the state of Oklahoma??

Reaction Score
I really don't see the debate here... If the AAC loses a couple teams, the no-brainer adds are Tulane and Tulsa. A couple C-USA powers with decent prestige/history. On top of that, how could you pass over the 3rd best brand in the state of Oklahoma??

Huh? :rolleyes:

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The only move that makes any sense is if Houston leaves and we take Rice. All other options make me cry.

Marshall ... Buffalo ... Northern Illinois ... Georgia Southern ... Middle Tennessee ... Southern Miss ... ODU ...

I'm odd because I like the AAC. I go to SMU games and can't wait for the Huskies to be here in 2017. But if we lose anyone other than Houston, this gets depressing (even for me).

If we lose just Cincinnati, maybe we add UMess? Didn't they just expand their stadium to a whopping 22,000?

Reaction Score
If Houston, Cincy, and Memphis leave for the B12 who would you like to see the conference add? I think Marshall, UMass, and one of the MAC schools will be added. Maybe Northern Illonois.

Penn ST, 'Cuse, and Rutgers to start to build a Northeast Football Conference.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Penn ST, 'Cuse, and Rutgers to start to build a Northeast Football Conference.

That will happen at the same time I can use my personal, in-home Star Trek transporter to go to away games along with my girlfriend, who I'll choose from Victoria's Secret cover models (and maybe SI swimsuit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom