Who is Number 1 Chime in with your thoughts and opinions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Who is Number 1 Chime in with your thoughts and opinions

Reaction Score
We get to find out in 4 weeks. Don't lose to Oregon or UConn fans will accuse Staley of throwing the game out of fear. ;) :D
We better not choke against Minnesota or SC fans will accuse Geno of throwing the game to "Duck Dawn's Defense":confused:

Reaction Score
I see one of these posts every now and then and can’t think of any explanation besides satire.

You could take Edwards over Boston at your discretion and you’d likely be sacked as a GM if your other picks followed suit.

We aren’t gonna talk about ONO schooling anybody after that NCAA tournament to forget.

I just don’t get it. UConn may well be the best team in the country this year and bring home a national championship trophy. They may go undefeated. It’s all possible. But I don’t see any other team’s fans ON HERE speak such baseless conjecture without objectively assessing their team’s respective strengths and weaknesses.
Homers don't need to behave like visitors. I promise you, we have plenty of fans who blurt out stupid homerisms.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
We better not choke against Minnesota or SC fans will accuse Geno of throwing the game to "Duck Dawn's Defense":confused:
Paige owns Minnesota. :cool:

Reaction Score
While I definitely agree that Boston has not played up to her press, I’m not on board with saying AE is better than her. She may end up there but she is not there yet. Also, your contention that SC’s front court is “embarrassingly pathetic” is embarrassing in itself! I think it is possible, even likely that Dorka may outplay Cardoso this season, but I certainly wouldn’t think that would continue into the following season!

national freshman of the year and second team AA. first team AA. Must have really had some amazing press.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom