Who do you want to see starting tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Who do you want to see starting tomorrow?

Reaction Score
Hurley’s like, “Alright fellas, we’re going Carlton at the point, Whaley at the 2, Springs down low, and gimme Sanogo and BAdams at the wings.... nah I’m just play I’m just playing... James get out there and just F sh up!”

Reaction Score
Sounds like: Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Martin, Whaley
i hope bouk plays but idk if he starts. either way that's the lineup i want.

idk what "guys who best represent the standard blah blah blah" means. i want the 5 most talented guys out there from now on.

we finally have everyone back don't hamstring us coach, i dont care if BA and Carlton saved your kitty cat from a burning building, keep em on the bench

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm not totally sure how to take this. Hopefully it means Bouk is back and starting and we get:

Gaffney, Bouk, Jackson, Martin, Sanogo.

Whaley has played ok but he's been in a bit of a slump.

I'm torn on Gaffney/Cole but play the hot hand. He needs encouragement after that performance.

Reaction Score
As long as Jackson, Bouk and Sanogo are on the floor, DH can have 2 spots to run his non-game context driven, random rotations.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i've been ponderin the past few days, given the fact of aj back on the court, with james ready to roll, if coach sees this pc game as a strategic moment in time to roll out the stretch run starters.
idk, but it sure feels like it. i have no strong feelings as to the starters, it's the finishers that i care aboot, but i do get an energizer bunny feel for when james, jalen, and jackson are together on the floor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
bouknight, gimme a break

eyerybod playing tournament level bball when he’s on the floor

facts son

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members