Who do you guys want TB or the Tribe? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who do you guys want TB or the Tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
13K morons ringing cowbells........yeah that's worst than 37K morons cocked singing Sweet Caroline!!:rolleyes:
Given your affinity for emoticons I am not surprised you enjoy a double AA antic like cowbells

Reaction Score
Given your affinity for emoticons I am not surprised you enjoy a double AA antic like cowbells

Nice volley - get some game pal........

Although I will give you the fact you are spot on with your Giants draft analysis on the football board......especially considering the LB position which they have been so weak in Reese's years!!

Reaction Score
Trop is sold out...except for the half of the upper deck that is tarped over.

I am not worried at all about Buchholz bringing it. he is 3-1 with a 1.88 ERA since coming back. Cobb is 2-2 with an ERA over 4 in his career vs. the Red Sox.
The Trop is a joke. They shouldn't allow post-season games to be played there. I'm beginning to understand why attendance is so low when the team has been so good.

Reaction Score
Peter Gammons@pgammo
17h
Maybe if the Rays played in an amusement park rather than this joke they'd do better than be last in the majors in attendance

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The Trop is a joke. They shouldn't allow post-season games to be played there. I'm beginning to understand why attendance is so low when the team has been so good.

Pretty loud last night, but it took Tampa Bay fans half a week to sell out available seats for game 3 (notice the large area of empty blue at the top of the upper deck). They have barely 24 hours to "sell out" game 4, but all accounts indicate it will be. I wonder what the mix will be. It's hard to consider it a sellout unless all seats in the building are sold.

AR-131009309.jpg&MaxH=337

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak