Who are you looking forward to seeing play with the most anticipation? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who are you looking forward to seeing play with the most anticipation?

Most anticipation to see which player this season?

• Dorka Juhasz

• Aubrey Griffin

• Lou Lopez-Senechal

• Nika Muhl

• Aaliyah Edwards

• Azzi Fudd

• Caroline Ducharme

• Amari DeBerry

• Ice Brady

• Ayanna Patterson

• Ines Bettencourt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
I can't wait for Caroline to play so I can see if her hip is fully healed and she is back to when she was almost averaging 20 points a game. I can't wait to see Lou play to see up to the hype that she is the No. 1 player to lead the team and score heavy. Then, I can't wait to see the whole team in action.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I choose Caroline and Amari. Caroline has nerves of steal and weve seen that. She finds a way to score and I would love to see her get the green light much like the game where she was called on to make the winning basket.

Amari is 6'5 and with Dorka graduating this season we need her height underneath and up top. Yes we know she has the talent. Going up against teams with bigs we may not have the height to stop them next season. Amari will be needed and I would expect this season we get her going. Next season we may be invincible again with Paige back and Amari at 6'5 in the middle.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Caroline and Lou are my picks. Can't wait to see how Caroline plays with a healthy head and healthy hips. She will prove that her 3-point shot is lethal to all who dare to watch! My gut is highly accurate and feels that Lou will excel beyond all the hype. Still keeping my fingers crossed just in case.

If these two play as we all hope, we will be very OK this year.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to Ayanna and Ice. I think these 2 players may have that "it" factor, and be the pieces UConn was missing. I also believe under the guidance of Coaches C.D. and Jamelle Ayanna and Ice WILL be beasts on the court.

Reaction Score
Azzi and Lou.

I expect Caroline and Aaliyah and Dorka (my 3rd pick) to be good.
I expect Nika to be productive (I don't want to get into it more than that. Already lots of posts on this subject.).

And of the 4 Griffin, Brady, Patterson, and DeBerry - I don't know what to expect other than at least one should be of at least "productive value" for a top tier team. At least one.

But with Azzi I'm anxious to see if she can be A/A caliber this entire year and perform extremely well vs elite teams.
And I'm interested to see if Lou can earn top level quality minutes due mostly to her quality offensive prowess (by earn I mean she is really good vs UCONN being desperate need for scoring) vs even the top tier teams.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah because I think, all other things being equal and not exceeding expectations but just meeting them as to all the other players, she is the X factor that gets us back to the Final Four,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom