Whitmer Tweet | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Whitmer Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Don't be so sure. Diaco chose he words very carefully.

His 'role hasn't changed'.
what are you saying - im too tired to read into it...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
what are you saying - im too tired to read into it...

He was vague to the point where I wouldn't guarantee that Boyle isn't playing most of the snaps.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
He was vague to the point where I wouldn't guarantee that Boyle isn't playing most of the snaps.

Vague - beautiful. I love vague from a leader - NOT.

The original post was 'that pass was the end of Whitmers career at UConn' - I took that as last pass, unless it was vague.
I hear what you are saying Whaler.

Reaction Score
Looks like you got some bad info Brochacho!
Not for nothing, but why are you so hell bent on Whitmer remaining the starter? If nothing Else let's see what they guy the coach has called the QB of the future could do trying to run said coach's plays, for an extended period. There is no bowl game to play for anymore.

I get that Whitmer been a warrior, but his time here is all about done. Find out if you have anything at all in Boyle so all parties involved can proceed accordingly after the season.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Not for nothing, but why are you so hell bent on Whitmer remaining the starter? If nothing Else let's see what they guy the coach has called the QB of the future could do trying to run said coach's plays, for an extended period. There is no bowl game to play for anymore.

I get that Whitmer been a warrior, but his time here is all about done. Find out if you have anything at all in Boyle so all parties involved can proceed accordingly after the season.

I see your side - I do. And I would cheer wildly for Boyle if/when he plays, the same way I did for Frazier, McEntee and every other UConn player - even when fans were calling them out.
REASONS
I still want to win and I believe he gives us the best chance to do so.
I think winning games this year is still important for morale - both on a team level and a fan/supporter level and maybe at a coaching level.
I think its unfair to pull him at this point (not the most valid reason I know)
I think the future decision has already been made to be quite honest and giving Boyle reps wont change the future. I say that because 'he is the future until he gets beat out, lack of focus' comments made by the head coach.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Vague - beautiful. I love vague from a leader - NOT.

The original post was 'that pass was the end of Whitmers career at UConn' - I took that as last pass, unless it was vague.
I hear what you are saying Whaler.

I know what you are both saying. We won't know what happens until Saturday. I'm fine with vague on this topic - no reason to inform Cincinnati.

I'm fine with either one starting as long as he picks one and lets them play.

Reaction Score

you know what - never mind. Whitmer is our starter in the 3 QB rotation until the end of the year, and that's that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chap is a HFD wanna be. His problem is that he's not legitimately insane like HFD is, so his posts don't have that geninue feel to them.

I'm close to putting him on ignore, but now I just skip his posts altogether.

Do it. I did several months ago, and I forgot he even existed. Its made reading this board far better, especially since he is now polluting the football board with garbage.

Reaction Score
Yale put up over 40 points on the Army defense.

Whitmer put up 21. With a lot of help from Foxx. And a TD drive against a prevent defense.

The offense is not better than it was last year under TJ. That just revisionist history.

Yale > Fordham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69