Whitmer officially #1 | The Boneyard

Whitmer officially #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's quite a departure from last year. You heard it on the yard first, at the spring game.

Reaction Score
If the coaches are comfortable with it, good. Now let him take control of the O and develop.

Two other things of note from the release. The backup is listed as McEntee or Nebrich. And McCummings is not in camp for "excused personal reasons."

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
so with mccumings not there and casey hurt. whitmer can quickly get a ton of looks and so can jmac and nebrich. i like this.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this is how u create a little media noise i guess and make most people say wait who is that, maybe uconn may have something. this tells the fans to buy tix now. were not having the same qb issue as last year so if u though we were and didn't get tix, u were wrong...get em!

Reaction Score
I really hope McCummings will be good to go. He was absolutely unstoppable in some games last year.

Reaction Score
I don't know what Pasqualoni is thinking???? Why give UMass's D four weeks to adjust? Why announce so soon? He is an amateur. Two million a year? Did Pasqualoni even send a get well card to Cochran and Stewart? What's his plan? Have Whitmer for three years? Then what? He has to learn clock management, that last timeout was ridiculous. Badminton is the next big thing- where's the marketing tie-in?? Pasq is not a big thinker, he's a 1%er. Why throw on fifth down? I saw a tweet from HFDan about some kid killing it an U4 camp, who's making sure he gets through the clearinghouse?. Why aren't we recruiting Denmark more?

There.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I don't know what Pasqualoni is thinking???? Why give UMass's D four weeks to adjust? Why announce so soon? He is an amateur. Two million a year? Did Pasqualoni even send a get well card to Cochran and Stewart? What's his plan? Have Whitmer for three years? Then what? He has to learn clock management, that last timeout was ridiculous. Badminton is the next big thing- where's the marketing tie-in?? Pasq is not a big thinker, he's a 1%er. Why throw on fifth down? I saw a tweet from HFDan about some kid killing it an U4 camp, who's making sure he gets through the clearinghouse?. Why aren't we recruiting Denmark more?

There.

i am honored to make that rant.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And now the Boneyard can breathe a sigh of relief. Aww who am I kidding... I know someone is bound to complain!

- Well I'm not so sure this was the right call.
- C'mon have we sunk so low that the best we can do is a junior college quarterback?
- Johnny Mac has more experience.
- What about Cochran? We finally get a quality CT QB and this is how we treat him? It's not like he
broke his throwing hand!
- This kid was 18/27 in a glorified scrimage. What happens if we need a play the other 33% of the time?

Okay that's out of the way. now let me add my own

-A yeah!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

There.

Dang! Beat me to it and did it better!

Reaction Score
There will be plenty of time to complain. Just wait until he throws his first incomplete pass. If he throws two in a row palatine will be here complaining about production...

Reaction Score
Works for me - anything to kick-start this offense.

Reaction Score
CL82, tell me how much better it is to finally talk about football? What a looong offseason.

Parsing the release, it says McCummings only out for the beginning of camp, so knock on wood it's nothing big.

Reaction Score
Wonder how this impacts the other 5 qb's on the roster. I would assume Cochran redshirts, but my big worry is Neibrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom