Which top seniors will return for the 21-22 season? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Which top seniors will return for the 21-22 season?

Reaction Score
All of Maryland’s seniors, Benzan, Bibby, and Styles, will be returning next year.

Brenda Frese
@BrendaFrese
·
5h
THEY’RE ALL COMING BACK??

All four of our seniors will use their extra year of eligibility next season! Great day to be a Terp ????!

Reaction Score
All of Maryland’s seniors, Benzan, Bibby, and Styles, will be returning next year.

Brenda Frese
@BrendaFrese
·
5h

All four of our seniors will use their extra year of eligibility next season! Great day to be a Terp ????!

This includes Channise Lewis who wasn't listed.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score

Brenda Frese
@BrendaFrese
·
5h

Makes sense since the three of them collectively just finished a junior year's worth of time in a Terps jersey. ;)

Reaction Score

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
That helps them a lot. Not a big scorer, but she does a lot of good things for them.
We didn't go, but they had a welcome home at Arizona Stadium and she announced it there, live. She was the PAC scholar-athlete of the year, she is in a Psychology post-grad program, so makes perfect sense. My wife called it a week ago.

Not an issue this year, but thinking that Cate Reese may stay an extra year next year, as she is in a 5 year program at Eller. Same theory would apply. Remember, this extra year stuff doesn't end with this year's group.

Reaction Score
So, Lashonda Monk is listed in the WNBA link as having entered the draft, but she just tweeted out a commitment to Ole Miss.

In the article, doesn’t it say you have to forfeit your eligibility if you enter the draft?

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So, Lashonda Monk is listed in the WNBA link as having entered the draft, but she just tweeted out a commitment to Ole Miss.

In the article, doesn’t it say you have to forfeit your eligibility if you enter the draft?

I read somewhere that if you declare, and don't get drafted, you are eligible to return to school. Perhaps I'm mistaken or read incorrectly.

As an aside..... I had never heard of Monk before last week when I saw she was leaving East Carolina to enter the draft. Just goes to show you how little I pay attention to girl's high school basketball, Monk is from my city.

Reaction Score
I read somewhere that if you declare, and don't get drafted, you are eligible to return to school. Perhaps I'm mistaken or read incorrectly.

As an aside..... I had never heard of Monk before last week when I saw she was leaving East Carolina to enter the draft. Just goes to show you how little I pay attention to girl's high school basketball, Monk is from my city.

I believe that as long as they don’t hire an agent, they can take their name out of the draft.

Reaction Score
I believe that as long as they don’t hire an agent, they can take their name out of the draft.
Interesting. It doesn’t say that in the linked article, but ... it sounds like it should be true. Thanks!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
NOT returning - to Arizona - Trinity Baptiste. With 2 transfers in her past she is wrapping up her masters this semester and moving on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom