Which team has the most talented roster in terms of top 8 players. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Which team has the most talented roster in terms of top 8 players.

Reaction Score
With the probable suspension and possible expulsion of Ashlyn Watkins, SCar’s top 8 changes. Insert Sania Feagin (who should have been in the IP’s top 8 anyway.)

Feagan will probably start the season starting at center.

C/P: Feagin, Dauda, Tac, Walker

F: Kitts. Edwards, Tac, Walker

PG: Raven, Milaysia, Maddie

SG: Paopao, Tessa, Milaysia

W: Bree, Tessa, Milaysia
https://www.fiba.basketball/news/mvp-feagin-headlines-fiba-3x3-u23-world-cup-2024-women’s-team-of-the-tournament

Feagin Leads USA to 3×3 Gold at U23 World Cup

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well, with Southern Cal and ND just announcing a two-year, home-and-home series, I think we'll/you'll get a chance to see how the pieces fit on ND within a short time frame in late November/early December, plus how the USC Top 8 match up against what I'll consider an ND ten (those listed, plus KK Bransford and Emma Risch). Stay tuned on this one...should be fun. :D
Remember that Westbeld will be out recuperating from foot surgery for an unknown number of games. Imo she will be back by conference play but not sure how much sooner. That will impact the earlier games.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Remember that Westbeld will be out recuperating from foot surgery for an unknown number of games. Imo she will be back by conference play but not sure how much sooner. That will impact the earlier games.
Sure...and welcome back to commenting, btw.
I'm pretty certain I wrote that post before finding out Maddy was out, recuperating from foot surgery.
She'll probably miss all games prior to the ACC portion of the schedule, which is too bad. But I've said elsewhere, thank the Dome Niele recruited both Lisa Karlen and Liatu King.

Reaction Score
Sure...and welcome back to commenting, btw.
I'm pretty certain I wrote that post before finding out Maddy was out, recuperating from foot surgery.
She'll probably miss all games prior to the ACC portion of the schedule, which is too bad. But I've said elsewhere, thank the Dome Niele recruited both Lisa Karlen and Liatu King.
My sports commenting moves from season to season and platform to platform. I'm just coming back to basketball after my St. Louis Cardinals crashed and burned again. Very optimistic about ND women basketball this year and I think the men will make progress too, also trying to restrain myself when some teams declare their undisputed dominance already. I will be diverted with football (not NFL), the other football (soccer), fencing and lacrosse as they consume my time. Not that I don't like other sports but these are ones I know enough about to get in trouble. So forgive my transient nature and having to read old posts to catch up.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
My sports commenting moves from season to season and platform to platform. I'm just coming back to basketball after my St. Louis Cardinals crashed and burned again. Very optimistic about ND women basketball this year and I think the men will make progress too, also trying to restrain myself when some teams declare their undisputed dominance already. I will be diverted with football (not NFL), the other football (soccer), fencing and lacrosse as they consume my time. Not that I don't like other sports but these are ones I know enough about to get in trouble. So forgive my transient nature and having to read old posts to catch up.
No worries! I get it.
Since the WNBA pretty much picks up right after the collegiate season, I'm pretty much locked in 12 months a year (throw in the Olympics and/or World Cup and it's even crazier).

I do find time to follow Women's Collegiate soccer and lacrosse for ND (my daughters played both sports) and I'm a huge fan of the ND Men's Lax program, which is at a peak now.

However, getting into prime time For WCBB, with time ticking on 2025 commitments/signings and then, the season! Exciting stuff

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom