Where's michael bradley | The Boneyard

Where's michael bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not the soccer player..the guy who gave up his scholarship for drummond. He was to go to western kentucky but then enrolled at vicennes in early 2013 with articles mentioning it.. But then i go to vicennes site and hes not in their team roster or picture and no information could be pulled from google. Hope hes doing well hope hes not lost.

Reaction Score
He's now playing at Samford University. As a matter of fact, I follow him on instagram and they had their first scrimmage tonight. He scored 9 points... Don't have too many details on the game but they won 90-52. I often comment on his pictures and what not letting him know Husky Nation still has his back. He always replies and thanks me and usually likes all of the photos I post UConn related. He's a good guy, wish him the best at Samford.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He actually did played at Vincennes for part of last season and really didn't put up much in the way of numbers.

That, plus having UConn on his resume, got him some mid-major offers - Samford is close to where his grandmother lives and he's a legit 6'10", 250, so it's a win-win for the kid and the school. Almost certain he has two years left.

Reaction Score
Hope he does well. He had a tremendous story living out of a car basically from what I remember.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Not the soccer player..the guy who gave up his scholarship for drummond.

Just a little fact checking here...since Drummond wasn't on a scholarship, Bradley didn't give up his schollie for him.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Just a little fact checking here...since Drummond wasn't on a scholarship, Bradley didn't give up his schollie for him.

I believe Bradley offered to give up his scholarship so Drummond could join the team. But Drummond, being the good guy he his, said there was no way he would screw Bradley out of a scholarship. So Bradley kept his schollie and Drummond came to UConn without a scholarship. It's a wonderful story not only about Drummond but also about Bradley and his willingness to forgo a scholarship for the benefit of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom