Where --- Is Warde?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where --- Is Warde??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
What exactly is he supposed to say?

The coach sucks? That he's on a short leash? That someone on the internet heard third-hand that some players' families aren't impressed?

Try thinking.

Hey Fish...before I suffer your wrath, why don't you tell us you have been to every game the past three years. Until I know you sat through that game (and a 4 hour tailgate) I really don't care what you think. You are witty until it comes to putting your a $$ in the stadium. What I want to know is why should I renew my tickets next year?!?

Reaction Score
Maybe he gets cold feet and tries to go back to ND. I do remember Garrick McGhee leaving UAB to go back to being a coordinator, but he probably knew the program was toast.

Yea how are we so sure he even wants to deal with this next year? He could crawl back to ND like you said.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
What exactly is he supposed to say?

The coach sucks? That he's on a short leash? That someone on the internet heard third-hand that some players' families aren't impressed?

Try thinking.

Thinking is not a strong suite of some on here.

Reaction Score
Can't throw that statement out there and not back it up. Nobody is asking to name name but that's a pretty bold thing to post and then not saying anything.
Why? Who- are you to need specifics? Some of you guys need to take a step back and realize your life doesn't depend on how the football team does. Get a grip on reality already people.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Hey Fish...before I suffer your wrath, why don't you tell us you have been to every game the past three years. Until I know you sat through that game (and a 4 hour tailgate) I really don't care what you think. You are witty until it comes to putting your a $$ in the stadium. What I want to know is why should I renew my tickets next year?!?

Don't do it anymore if you are this miserable. Stay home and watch it on tv, then you can turn it off whenever you want.

Rebuilding sucks, but it has to happen. I am teed off as well, but I am not calling for anyone's head. The person I blame is the defensive line coach for the Chicago Bears.

Reaction Score
Just enjoy the ride. It could be worse. they could fold the football program altogether and then what?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Diaco talking positive now is a negative - reality is TJ would have been a better pick - do not expect Diaco to be back.

Buy a clue because what your posting is clueless

Reaction Score
It's time for Warde to have a summit with the season ticket holders. He needs to do a ton of outreach to sell us on where the hell this is going

WestHartHusk

Reaction Score
It's time for Warde to have a summit with the season ticket holders. He needs to do a ton of outreach to sell us on where the hell this is going

Exactly. A lot of people post here, don't go to the games and have no idea how bad things are amongst the boosters, season ticket holders and players' families right now. The stadium today was the future, sadly.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Exactly. A lot of people post here, don't go to the games and have no idea how bad things are amongst the boosters, season ticket holders and players' families right now. The stadium today was the future, sadly.

The survey they sent out was a sign that they're thinking ahead, at least.

But they need to slash the prices. Drastically. Look at what CUSA/MWC charges, average it out, go a bit above that since it's CT and that means everything must be expensive.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
And so, what's your guess, does Warde - who isnt blind or deaf and has a football background, pull the plug on Dilbert 'Biz Practices of Middle Management' Diaco?

zls44

Reaction Score
Marshall:
SEASON TICKETS
Location (price includes)Total Price

CHAIRBACKS-Price includes $100 per seat assessment (SECTIONS 108,110,112,114,116,118)
A $300 per seat Big Green donation is required. This must be paid separately to the Big Green.

$300
EAST PRIME I-Price includes $50 per seat assessment (SECTIONS 109,111)
A $50 per seat Big Green donation is required. This must be paid separately to the Big Green.

$250
EAST PRIME II-Price includes $25 per seat assessment (SECTIONS 107,113)
A $50 per seat Big Green donation is required. This must be paid separately to the Big Green.

$225
SIDELINE (SECTIONS 104, 105, 106, 120, 122)$200
REDZONE (SECTIONS 100, 102, 124, 126)$175
ENDZONE (SECTIONS 128, 130, 228, 230, 232, 234)$135

2014 SINGLE GAME PRICES
LocationTotal Price

Sideline$35
Endzone$25

zls44

Reaction Score
Wyoming:
Season Packages

TypePrice
Renewing Public Season Tickets*$190/each
New Public Season Tickets*$198/each
Renewing Faculty / Staff Season Tickets* Limit two, must show proof of employment$160/each
New Faculty / Staff Season Tickets* Limit two, must show proof of employment$170/each
Season Family Plan (Renewing and New) This plan is designed for families of 2 adults and 2 youths (3-18 yrs). Additional youth season tickets may be purchased for $135; additional adult tickets will be the public price. Seating is restricted to sections HH & 28.$540 ($135 each)
Knothole Season Tickets Seating is restricted to sections 21 & 29$126/each

zls44

Reaction Score
UTSA:
2014 options & pricing

Founders Level ($1,325 per seat)
· One parking pass for every two seats purchased included in price
· Access to the on-field Roadrunners Lounge prior to the game
· Access to the Alamodome's Skyline Club hospitality room before and during the game
· A voucher for 2013-14 UTSA Basketball season tickets included with each ticket purchased
· More than $900 in donation to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund included in price (80% tax deductible in most cases)

Premier Level ($700 per seat)
· One parking pass for every two seats purchased included in price
· Access to the Alamodome's Skyline Club hospitality room before and during the game
· Approximately $500 in donation to Roadrunner Athletic Fund included in price (80% tax deductible in most cases)

VIP Level ($485 per seat/$465 per seat for UTSA faculty & staff)
· Earn Loyalty Points for a better chance to purchase parking
· Approximately $355 in donation to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund included in price (80% tax deductible in most cases)

Charter Level ($300 per seat/$280 per seat for UTSA faculty & staff)
· Earn Loyalty Points for a better chance to purchase parking
· Approximately $170 in donation to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund included in price (80% tax deductible in most cases)

Reserved ($130 per seat/$110 per seat for UTSA faculty & staff)
· Same great seats for every home game

Family Pack ($320)
· Includes four season tickets at a reduced rate
· Seat locations can be chosen in sections 101-106 or 140-144

WestHartHusk

Reaction Score
And so, what's your guess, does Warde - who isnt blind or deaf and has a football background, pull the plug on Dilbert 'Biz Practices of Middle Management' Diaco?

He can't without pulling his own plug. This is his signature hire. We need to get ride of Warde to get rid of Bob. Warde has already earned his ticket out of town in my eyes, but I still think we are stuck with both for two more seasons.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Renew them, don't renew them - I don't care.

There's no question that this is a dumpster fire, but to your original point, there's nothing the AD can say about it.

zls44

Reaction Score
SDSU:

PUBLIC SEASON TICKETS
(Prices include $1 City of San Diego facility fee for 6 games)
Field South/Plaza-Loge-Press EndZone (PRICE LEVEL 6)
Club South (PRICE LEVEL 1)
Plaza North (PRICE LEVEL 5)
$360 per seat ($210 per season seat + $150 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Club South (PRICE LEVEL 2)
$260 per seat ($210 per season seat + $50 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Plaza South/Club North (PRICE LEVEL 3)
$300 per seat ($150 per season seat + $150 per seat Aztec Club donation)
$95 per seat
$120 per seat ($95 per season seat + $25 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Plaza South/Plaza-Club-Press North (PRICE LEVEL 4)
$200 per seat ($150 per season seat + $50 per seat Aztec Club donation)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He can't without pulling his own plug. This is his signature hire. We need to get ride of Warde to get rid of Bob. Warde has already earned his ticket out of town in my eyes, but I still think we are stuck with both for two more seasons.
Good point.

Reaction Score
SDSU:

PUBLIC SEASON TICKETS
(Prices include $1 City of San Diego facility fee for 6 games)
Field South/Plaza-Loge-Press EndZone (PRICE LEVEL 6)
Club South (PRICE LEVEL 1)
Plaza North (PRICE LEVEL 5)
$360 per seat ($210 per season seat + $150 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Club South (PRICE LEVEL 2)
$260 per seat ($210 per season seat + $50 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Plaza South/Club North (PRICE LEVEL 3)
$300 per seat ($150 per season seat + $150 per seat Aztec Club donation)
$95 per seat
$120 per seat ($95 per season seat + $25 per seat Aztec Club donation)
Plaza South/Plaza-Club-Press North (PRICE LEVEL 4)
$200 per seat ($150 per season seat + $50 per seat Aztec Club donation)

I'm not seeing the bottomless popcorn perks....

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Why? Who- are you to need specifics? Some of you guys need to take a step back and realize your life doesn't depend on how the football team does. Get a grip on reality already people.

If you post something alluding to him losing the locker room, I would expect a little elaboration as its a pretty damming claim.

Either post it with some examples or don't at all. Simple.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you post something alluding to him losing the locker room, I would expect a little elaboration as its a pretty damming claim.

You would think the half dozen posters who been proven wrong every week in spectacular fashion would finally stop. Instead they double down.

Reaction Score
I know I have a different viewpoint than everyone else here, but I don't need to hear him say something when it's pretty clear what the reality is.

It would still be nice to hear something from him, if only so the fan base knows that he understands the gravity of the situation and what an utter failure this season has been. If Warde doesn't know it now, he will when by the sale of 2015 season's tickets.

WestHartHusk

Reaction Score

You don't have to believe me, but I'm not sure what you have seen to believe he has the teams belief when it is clear he doesn't believe in them. And if I named families/players, or even hinted to the situations in question, don't you believe that would get back to them/ the coaches and (somehow) make things worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom