Where --- Is Warde?? | The Boneyard

Where --- Is Warde??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
He had a lot (rightfully) to say about PP. How about the clusterf--- that is Diaco? 4th & 1 from the 50 and punts?!?!

For anyone that stuck around to talk to the player's family's you would know what a joke BD is in the locker room.

Reaction Score
He had a lot (rightfully) to say about PP. How about the clusterf--- that is Diaco? 4th & 1 from the 50 and punts?!?!

For anyone that stuck around to talk to the player's family's you would know what a joke BD is in the locker room.

Lets here some examples.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It is time for Warde to break the silence.
I know I have a different viewpoint than everyone else here, but I don't need to hear him say something when it's pretty clear what the reality is.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I won't blow up families and players, Bob. Let's just say - they are not impressed.

Can't throw that statement out there and not back it up. Nobody is asking to name name but that's a pretty bold thing to post and then not saying anything.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
With his resume in the Michigan President's office he can't say anything that remotely looks like he made an error in judgement.

Reaction Score
The reason Diaco was hired was because P had allowed this to become a dumpster fire. We weren't expecting miracles, but were hoping Diaco arrived with a fire extinguisher instead he arrived with gasoline tanker.

WE ARE ALL STUCK WITH DIACO WARDE INCLUDED

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I want to hear from Warde. Public silence strongly suggests disappointment and I'm fine with that. Privately he should tell Diaco to toss Cummings.

Warde shouldn't say much publicaly until we are 0-4 next fall.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Can't throw that statement out there and not back it up. Nobody is asking to name name but that's a pretty bold thing to post and then not saying anything.

Anyone who watched the game(s) can see players don't like playing for him. The only question, and this is being kind, is how many of the returning players fall into that category?

Reaction Score
More than anything he needs to speak to the season ticket holders, many of whom are thinking of bailing. He needs to talk about the progress he has seen in year 1, if any, any his plans to re-engage and re-energize the fan base. He needs to put something out there of value to the most loyal of fans.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
What did the Vampire have to say? I missed the presser.

Reaction Score
But but but, the players come in now through the student section.

C

Chief00

Diaco talking positive now is a negative - reality is TJ would have been a better pick - do not expect Diaco to be back.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
This can't be serious. No way he gets fired
Right, can this school afford to pay him 3 years for nothing and make a serious new hire? We're burning up that BigEast exit money pretty fast.

If Warde did that, I would conclude that what's going on in the locker room is pretty damning.

Reaction Score
Right, can this school afford to pay him 3 years for nothing and make a serious new hire? We're burning up that BigEast exit money pretty fast.

If Warde did that, I would conclude that what's going on in the locker room is pretty damning.
I dont think that Diaco is going anywhere. But I do believe that we may end up paying him for 3 years of nothing regardless.

Reaction Score
This can't be serious. No way he gets fired
Maybe he gets cold feet and tries to go back to ND. I do remember Garrick McGhee leaving UAB to go back to being a coordinator, but he probably knew the program was toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom