where is Kib? | The Boneyard

where is Kib?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
His last post was March 7, 2018. The past few years, Kib has not been active during the spring and summer months.

I think it was 2 years ago, he literally signed off for the summer saying that he would return when the season began.

I hope that all is well with our beloved Kibitzer. He with his unique anecdotes and unabashed observations. We look forward to his wit and wisdom in 2018, not to mention the resumption of his “Bad Ass” game awards. Kib has become a Boneyard icon/treasure whose takes, observations and occasional grammar lessons have become a BY staple.

I echo JordyG's request.................Mr. Kibitzer, sign in please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
His last post was March 7, 2018. The past few years, Kib has not been active during the spring and summer months.
I think it was 2 years ago, he literally signed off for the summer saying that he would return when the season began.

I hope that all is well with our beloved Kibitzer. He with his unique anecdotes and unabashed observations. We look forward to his wit and wisdom in 2018, not to mention the resumption of his “Bad Ass” game awards. Kib has become a Boneyard treasure whose takes, observations and occasional grammar lessons have become a BY staple.

I echo Jordy'G's comment.......Mr. Kibitzer, sign in please. :)
well said

Carnac

Reaction Score
I'm alive and well. I look forward to the upcoming season.
Sorry for the delay between posts.
Go, Huskies!

Good morning sir, its nice to hear from you, and have you back in the fold. Now we can begin the season. :)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Go, Huskies!
Welcome back. Your presence has become a revered tradition here in the yard! The Badass Award has little credence coming from any other poster. Go Huskies! :D

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Go, Huskies!
I can exhale. All is well for UConn and the season.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Welcome back. Your presence has become a revered tradition here in the yard! The Badass Award has little credence coming from any other poster. Go Huskies! :D

Touche ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Geez 14 "Likes" for just showing up. What's this world coming to? :cool:
It is a testament to Kib's sterling reputation, and a reflection of the doldrums in which we are mired until November. :D We are all just kedging along until tipoff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom