• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

where is Kib?

His last post was March 7, 2018. The past few years, Kib has not been active during the spring and summer months.

I think it was 2 years ago, he literally signed off for the summer saying that he would return when the season began.

I hope that all is well with our beloved Kibitzer. He with his unique anecdotes and unabashed observations. We look forward to his wit and wisdom in 2018, not to mention the resumption of his “Bad Ass” game awards. Kib has become a Boneyard icon/treasure whose takes, observations and occasional grammar lessons have become a BY staple.

I echo JordyG's request.......Mr. Kibitzer, sign in please. :)

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
His last post was March 7, 2018. The past few years, Kib has not been active during the spring and summer months.
I think it was 2 years ago, he literally signed off for the summer saying that he would return when the season began.

I hope that all is well with our beloved Kibitzer. He with his unique anecdotes and unabashed observations. We look forward to his wit and wisdom in 2018, not to mention the resumption of his “Bad Ass” game awards. Kib has become a Boneyard treasure whose takes, observations and occasional grammar lessons have become a BY staple.

I echo Jordy'G's comment..Mr. Kibitzer, sign in please. :)
well said