Where does uconn bball rank in your life? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Where does uconn bball rank in your life?

What do you care about the most?

• Uconn bball men/women

Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Your favorite football team

Votes: 12 4.2%
  • Favorite baseball team

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Fantasy football

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • College football

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Hockey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your golf game

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Pro bball

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
UConn Men's BBall is the only (major) sport I care about so no vote from me on this flawed list as I have negative interest in WCBB (even though UConn's is the most dominant of all time).

Reaction Score
Be honest. It's okay if you admit that fantasy football commands all your attention, even though you tell your friends "ahhh, it's just something I do to pass the time."
I ask myself this question all the time. Which is my truly favorite team. For sure my favorite sport is boxing but as far as team sports its tricky. My favorite teams are Uconn Men (dont follow the women at all), Mets, Da Bears, Bulls and CFB i usually follow ND and FSU but have no real favorite. I think its between the Mets, Huskies and Bears. Ive been a Bear fan since 85, Mets also 85 and Huskies 1990. By far being a Uconn fan has been the most enjoyable.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Recipe? I made some last weekend... good, not great. I prefer thighs to breast if that makes any difference.
I use chicken tenders. Breast meat didn't cut.

Reaction Score
1:Sooner football
2:Tie UConn men and women’s basketball
Mets
3:Crosby H.S. Basketball
4:Sooner softball

Reaction Score
1a New York Giants
1b UConn Basketball
2 A.C. Milan
3 New York Rangers
4 New York Mets
5 Italian National Team (Soccer)
6 UConn Football
7 UConn WBB
8 Charlotte Hornets (I live in NC, and Kemba played there)
9 Ohio State Football (Little sister alum, Parents pull for them so naturally I started to as well)
10 Carolina Hurricanes (See #8, plus they are the Hartford Whalers franchise)

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
1. UConn men's Basketball/Atlanta Braves
2. Boxing
3. Juventus
4. Dallas Cowboys

I never miss UConn men's games and watch almost all the Braves games. My wife hates it. College basketball season ends and the MLB season starts. MLB seasons ends and I am right back to UConn basketball. Not to mention I rarely miss a boxing card and European football is practically on year round.

Reaction Score
1.) UConn basketball
2.) Blitz Chess (big Nakamura fan)
3.) Hot dog eating
4.) HS water polo
5.) Norwegian national parkour

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Actually now that I have thought about it a bit more. It is kind of a trick question. Personally , UConn and my favorite football team are equal. I live and die with every win and loss. As a Yankee fan I care but the season is so long that it is tough to get that emotionally invested, but even in the playoffs it not
For his sake, I hope she's not @Kathy
ok that’s funny. I been at the other end of that situation just on the yard and it was not ;);)

Reaction Score
I’m late to the party. But UConn mens basketball has got me through some tough times. I’m literally ubsessed. When the world gets crazy I want to know every detail of a group of 20 yer old athletes.#1 by a large margin.

Reaction Score
Your encyclopedic baseball knowledge belies your claim. Maybe I'll start quizzing you from 2020-on

I know stats stupidly well... Immaculate Grid has been kicking my ass with random player movement, though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I spent 100 dollars on a piece of wood.
Best investment you ever made, I mean other than spending $130.00 on 3 blocks of wood painted to resemble a basketball court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom