Where can I buy East Regional shirts? | The Boneyard

Where can I buy East Regional shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone?

I meant to get one at the Garden with the four teams on it. All I see now are Final Four shirts.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I am waiting for the DUEL CHAMPS shirts!

Reaction Score
Are you a Syracuse Fan?

I'm going to the Final Four, and I will get a shirt down there, too. I don't think that there is a rule that you can only have one shirt for the furthest that team goes in a particular year.

I wore my 99 regional shirt to the Garden this weekend for good luck.

Reaction Score
Bob's in Enfield is supposed to have them, but she said they were navy blue.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I'm going to the Final Four, and I will get a shirt down there, too. I don't think that there is a rule that you can only have one shirt for the furthest that team goes in a particular year.

I wore my 99 regional shirt to the Garden this weekend for good luck.

I promise i was just giving you a hard time. Your dedication is noted! I wouldn't dare buy one of those shirts for personal fear of upsetting the mojo gods, but it's working for you. KEEP DOING WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Hamlton vs Burr????

If I remember right, only ONE of those guys ended up being a champ. I meant DUAL Championship shirts, but you knew that! :)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Fwiw, I had to be in the Newington area today so I checked the Bob's there and they said they got the Final Four shirts in around 11 and were sold out in less than an hour. I called Bob's in Middletown and they had only L and XXL left. Modell's in Newington never got any, and then I went to 's next door and they are loaded with the East Regional hats, Net Worthy shirts in all sizes and and two different Final Four shirts in all sizes. A blue one with only UConn, and a gray one with all 4 FF teams.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ncaa has so much apparel out, like 10 pages of gear for just uconn. money grabbing

Curiouser
Reaction Score
ncaa has so much apparel out, like 10 pages of gear for just uconn. money grabbing
Better than the alternative.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Bob's in Hamden has a couple gray ones left.

Reaction Score
I went looking today and didn't see any Net Worthy shirts.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Fwiw, I had to be in the Newington area today so I checked the Bob's there and they said they got the Final Four shirts in around 11 and were sold out in less than an hour. I called Bob's in Middletown and they had only L and XXL left. Modell's in Newington never got any, and then I went to 's next door and they are loaded with the East Regional hats, Net Worthy shirts in all sizes and and two different Final Four shirts in all sizes. A blue one with only UConn, and a gray one with all 4 FF teams.

Thanks
Just don't understand - Diick's in Newington has them but the same store in Manchester doesn't
Just makes no sense

Last edited:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Hamden Bob's had a few XLs as of an hour ago. Ansonia had none. I got a UCONN hoodie with the new Husky logo because I didn't have anything with the new logo yet. 30% off with Bob's member card

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Did you check the 's in Newington? They had at least 10 each of in M, L, XL and XXL when I was there around 2:00 p.m. today. Be warned that they are 80/20 (cotton/poly), which I normally wouldn't buy, but I made an exception. Trying it on tonight, it didn't fit as true as the 100% cotton Jansport navy UConn FF shirt I got--really like that one.

I wanted one of those EAST hats, too, but they are flat-brimmed, and neither my noggin nor my age are a good look with that.

It seems that the area stores are very random. The two Bob's I checked apparently only ever got one style of shirt, and very few of them in any event; Modell's got none, but has been told they may; and 's, literally a frisbee throw away, had regional and FF stuff in relative abundance. They also had some nice regular UConn stuff that I hadn't seen before. Didn't buy any more though--waiting for that NC stuff...

Reaction Score
Got one at Bob's in Middletown today. They seemed to be selling pretty fast, had no mediums left when I got there at 1 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom