Where can I buy East Regional shirts? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where can I buy East Regional shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Gotta love the Boneyard censor....can't say Dick's...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Did you check the 's in Newington? They had at least 10 each of in M, L, XL and XXL when I was there around 2:00 p.m. today. Be warned that they are 80/20 (cotton/poly), which I normally wouldn't buy, but I made an exception. Trying it on tonight, it didn't fit as true as the 100% cotton Jansport navy UConn FF shirt I got--really like that one.

I wanted one of those EAST hats, too, but they are flat-brimmed, and neither my noggin nor my age are a good look with that.

It seems that the area stores are very random. The two Bob's I checked apparently only ever got one style of shirt, and very few of them in any event; Modell's got none, but has been told they may; and 's, literally a frisbee throw away, had regional and FF stuff in relative abundance. They also had some nice regular UConn stuff that I hadn't seen before. Didn't buy any more though--waiting for that NC stuff...
Interestingly, I don't see the Final Four UConn shirt that I bought for sale on any of the merchandise websites. It's a little like this one, but in navy and much nicer design imo:
thumb.aspx

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Fwiw, I had to be in the Newington area today so I checked the Bob's there and they said they got the Final Four shirts in around 11 and were sold out in less than an hour. I called Bob's in Middletown and they had only L and XXL left. Modell's in Newington never got any, and then I went to 's next door and they are loaded with the East Regional hats, Net Worthy shirts in all sizes and and two different Final Four shirts in all sizes. A blue one with only UConn, and a gray one with all 4 FF teams.

Thanks! I went to Diicks around 7PM today in Waterford and they had plenty of all three styles of shirts. No hats though. I probably didn't need the hat anyway. Bob's was completely out as well.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Not at Bob's. (at least in Newingtom). They had squat at 4pm today (Tue).
I remember when we made the final 4 in '99 and the trucs were rolling in to Bob's the following Sunday.

Apathy?

Reaction Score
Things are selling out online. There's a great Final Four hat that is already sold out, and several sizes of shirts are gone. For those of us not in CT you need to buy online immediately or you're SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom