When do we see Bouk back? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

When do we see Bouk back?

Reaction Score
Vegas always knows, so my guess is if that line comes out be UConn is favored by 3 or more, that means we will see Bouk tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Martin Benched for Adams. The board will LOSE IT
Can’t be. How would that make any sense?

To plug in our best player we are going to sit our second best? Better chance of Bouk starting the game on the bench than that.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Vegas always knows, so my guess is if that line comes out be UConn is favored by 3 or more, that means we will see Bouk tomorrow.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Btw, what happened to NY2135 ? His account is deleted and posts arguing with Hurleyman and Kenny11 that Bouk wouldn't be cleared to play before end of Feb ?
He went all in and then...

disappear pimp my ride GIF by namslam

He's hiding out with chef right now.

Reaction Score
Btw, what happened to NY2135 ? His account is deleted and posts arguing with Hurleyman216 and Kenny11 that Bouk wouldn't be cleared to play before end of Feb ?
I was wondering the same thing. If he was wrong the BY collectively would have made him delete his account anyways.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Btw, what happened to NY2135 ? His account is deleted and posts arguing with Hurleyman216 and Kenny11 that Bouk wouldn't be cleared to play before end of Feb ?
Back to Canada

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he’s Abe1 now.
Reminds me of the poster who argued with me for weeks saying Danny Hurley would never coach here because his dad hates Calhoun. Those poster tends to disappear and then come back with a different handle.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of the poster who argued with me for weeks saying Danny Hurley would never coach here because his dad hates Calhoun. Those poster tends to disappear and then come back with a different handle.
Also reminiscent of a poster who got called out for being an alter ego to the author of a popular post-game analysis thread.

On an unrelated note, why have @Umami Zen and @Chief00 been silent on the Bouk news? What are the odds that both of them would not be around?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Changing your handle is a sketchy move. It’s like a company trying to rebrand itself after bad pr.

Reaction Score
I’m here.....stand by everything I said. Been right so far. Any questions?

Reaction Score
Also reminiscent of a poster who got called out for being an alter ego to the author of a popular post-game analysis thread.

On an unrelated note, why have @Umami Zen and @Chief00 been silent on the Bouk news? What are the odds that both of them would not be around?
Get A Job. I'm disappointed in you. You don't even read my replies to you. Under the "Who Guards Mamu?" OP I gave you my opinion on the Bouk situation (ahead of Rothstein announcement).You might recall I was responding to one of your comments about Bouk and whether you had a scoop based on your intimations about him and if he would play in SH game.

I know its a bad look for you but you have to be a little more diligent before you start your piling on/trolling for likes schtick.

Just Get A Job being Kramer talking about nothing again.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can guarantee you I have more information on this subject than you’ll ever have access to. Stop spreading BS that you know nothing about. I have more than 1 inside connection with the program and the target as of right now is to have him try to go for 10-15 mins on 2/6 against Seton Hall. I don’t really care who you are or who you think you are. Shut your mouth if you don’t know what you’re talking about which in this case, you don’t.

If you both have sources that are telling you the things you are reporting here, one of you has sources that are wrong. Neither of you, presumably, knows which one it is that has the wrong source(s). Therefore, both of you would be well served to turn down the machismo and turn up the humility to minimize the bad feelings when the outcome is revealed.

That's my personal advice, given as an empathic human. However, as a Boneyarder I say to both of you: Damn, son! Are you gonna let him talk to you like that!?
Shameless I-told-you-so here. Not only are you wrong, but you look like a weird hothead.

Reaction Score
Still hoping he returns for the Xavier but no later than the nova game.

Reaction Score
It doesn’t matter if the kid wants to play or not. It doesn’t matter if the coaches want the kid to play or not. He has to first be cleared to play by the Doctor. That 4-6 weeks time frame doesn’t just come from no where. And with a prospect of this caliber with what he has on the line u probably go the full 6 weeks. So if surgery was on the 12th of Jan. Then 6 weeks from that is the 23rd. Which is all likely hood is his clearance date. So I would expect him back anytime after that date. Most certainly not before.
If his return date is the 23rd we're totally screwed. Don't see how we beat Xavier or Nova without him.

If you are correct then the "game time decision" is complete BS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom