When Do We See Amari? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

When Do We See Amari?

Reaction Score
Wondering when we will get to see Amari play. Can’t figure out why we haven’t seen her on the court yet.
TOMORROW...
TOMORROW...
I LOVE YOU...
TOMORROW...
IT’S ONLY A DAY AWAY!!

Reaction Score
6’5”
Top 15 national prospect.
Tons of experience (granted, not at this level).
Surely, there will be at least 4-5 minutes when she can get in and give the other bigs a break without “losing” the game.
All hands on deck, no?
Looking forward to her first appearance.
Geno ( and everybody else) heavily recruited her, so there must be something there.

Reaction Score
Amari or Piath might get some play now, not because of Aubrey's injury, but because of Paige, Nika and Azzi's. When it was just Aubrey out, Geno was able to manage a three big rotation with Liv, Dorka and Aaliyah, without having to resort to other bigs. Now Mir will likely be used as a backup guard, and I expect to see Aaliyah at the 3 some as well.

So with Aaliyah having to split her time between the 3 and 4 positions another big will probably get a few minutes, but not many a game, with Aaliyah, Liv and Dorka all playing more minutes than they had been previously. Long term I would expect the next choice to be Amari, but at this point of her freshmen year, I don't know if she is ahead of Piath or not.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Let me point out that ‘limited minutes’ is more than zero, bubkiss , nil, nada, none, never sees the light of day.
@Stymie next time your on a run like this add nichts, a delicious German word for nothing.

Reaction Score
Wondering when we will get to see Amari play. Can’t figure out why we haven’t seen her on the court yet.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom