When did the Boneyard become VolNation? | The Boneyard

When did the Boneyard become VolNation?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
At what point did the Boneyard become the VolNation? I know the marquee says Boneyard but the content is most assuredly VolNation. My WBC friends who root more against UCONN than for another team are finding great humor (ROFL) in the absurd posts. Oh well if you must brighten the lives of others, by all means carry on! :D:rolleyes:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Actually, it started becoming Summit-like a couple years ago, which is worse. The overweening arrogance, calling other teams juvenile names, the sense of entitlement, trashing players of other teams, etc. It’s certainly not everyone, or even most Boneyarders, just a bunch of folks that shout down others. :(

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
At what point did the Boneyard become the VolNation? I know the marquee says Boneyard but the content is most assuredly VolNation. My WBC friends who root more against UCONN than for another team are finding great humor (ROFL) in the absurd posts. Oh well if you must brighten the lives of others, by all means carry on! :D:rolleyes:
Wait, what? These are your "friends"? :eek:

Reaction Score
Actually, it started becoming Summit-like a couple years ago, which is worse. The overweening arrogance, calling other teams juvenile names, the sense of entitlement, trashing players of other teams, etc. It’s certainly not everyone, or even most Boneyarders, just a bunch of folks that shout down others. :(

As someone who reads the UConn Women's Basketball forum on the Boneyard frequently and posts much less frequently, I agree "most Boneyarders" neither shout down others or possess an overweening arrogance and sense of entitlement. But the posts of the few that manifest these qualities certainly have a disproportionate impact on the site and stay in the memory much longer.

Also, I believe that giving juvenile names to other teams and trashing players of other teams is merely one manifestation of the overweening arrogance and sense of entitlement of certain Boneyarders. Another manifestation of this arrogance and sense of entitlement is the extreme and over-the-top reaction to UConn's successive one-loss seasons over the past two years. The constant second-guessing, the whining, the claims that the wheels are clearly falling off the bus, and that disaster is imminent are unbecoming and out of place, particularly when one recognizes the extraordinary and unprecedented success enjoyed by the team over the past decade plus.

These negative reactions are just as misplaced and extreme as when UConn won 111 games in a row and many of these same posters wrote about the team's wins and successes using the first person pronoun "we." Somehow, it was "we" when UConn was undefeated and the definition of excellence in sports, yet now it is some inadequacy or deficiency in the players or Geno's recruiting, coaching, and use of the players when UConn has suffered back to back losses in the past two Final Fours.

Some of these posts are clearly by trolls who want to incite anger and reaction but most, I fear, are by individuals who feel free to cast stones at players and a coach who have attained a level of excellence and success these individuals have never previously witnessed, much less accomplished, in their own lives.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think there are a few reasons for the LV talk here on The Boneyard....

First, there is a residual sting from Tennessee's assault on our program a dozen years ago... the feeling does not go away.... even though the NCAA said there was nothing there in 60 pages of complaints and accusations..... Tenn coaches and fans to this day persist in their clarion call that we cheated ... we did not play by the rules..... etc.... yes a minor violation came out of it.... The setup of ESPN tour for Maya... but you could say that can be offset by Pat being pictured with recruit Meighan Simmons in tunnel under stands of high school game, and making special tshirts for target recruit.... (think it was tshirts) .... TN tried to totally dismantle our program, and that is still not thought of very kindly in Husky Nation, particularly without any apology at all.... false accusations still are thrown at us 12 years later..... the handbag business..... which was legal..... the real estate paid for by Geno... not true.... but Knoxville fans do not note the facts... they just blindly follow all that Pat threw our way....

Second, and related to the first note..... I think our fans need an outlet to vent frustration.... because some of the comments from VolNation are not nice.... and The Summit is worse!!! And when I say not nice I mean over the edge.... past the point of rabid fandom.... directed toward Geno most of the stuff.... he cheats ... he violates many rules and gets away with it.... using profanity.... and using sexual innuendo.... pitiful and disgusting.... and moderators let it go through.... I am glad in that sense the Boneyard is here for our fans to raise their voices... and be heard..... and I like to think if we were 0 and 36 instead of 36 and 0 we would be civil...... Sidebar note is that VolNation forum has gotten better in recent years....

Third, I think, by and large, the LV fans who come here to the BY are decent people, respectful, and insightful.... and they seem to acknowledge that they are on a visiting site.... I speak for myself... but I certainly do not mind criticism of team or coaches.... in fact.... good feedback I think is one of great things about these forums.... but over the line and out of bounds is personal criticism .... I wouldn't criticize Holly's lifestyle, and I wouldn't expect anyone to criticize Geno's lifestyle.... or anything personal about him, the coaches, or players... .... thank goodness we have a good lot of TN fans who like to talk ball and the ones who come here..... as said are good people and great LV fans..... and I always respect and enjoy that

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

First, there is a residual sting from Tennessee's assault on our program a dozen years ago... the feeling does not go away.... even though the NCAA said there was nothing there in 60 pages of complaints and accusations..... Tenn coaches and fans to this day persist in their clarion call that we cheated ... we did not play by the rules..... etc.... yes a minor violation came out of it.... The setup of ESPN tour for Maya... but you could say that can be offset by Pat being pictured with recruit Meighan Simmons in tunnel under stands of high school game, and making special tshirts for target recruit.... (think it was tshirts) .... TN tried to totally dismantle our program, and that is still not thought of very kindly in Husky Nation, particularly without any apology at all.... false accusations still are thrown at us 12 years later..... the handbag business..... which was legal..... the real estate paid for by Geno... not true.... but Knoxville fans do not note the facts... they just blindly follow all that Pat threw our way....

Second, and related to the first note..... I think our fans need an outlet to vent frustration.... because some of the comments from VolNation are not nice.... and The Summit is worse!!! And when I say not nice I mean over the edge.... past the point of rabid fandom.... directed toward Geno most of the stuff.... he cheats ... he violates many rules and gets away with it.... using profanity.... and using sexual innuendo.... pitiful and disgusting.... and moderators let it go through.... I am glad in that sense the Boneyard is here for our fans to raise their voices... and be heard..... and I like to think if we were 0 and 36 instead of 36 and 0 we would be civil. Sidebar note is that VolNation forum has gotten better in recent years....

Third, I think, by and large, the LV fans who come here to the BY are decent people, respectful, and insightful.... and they seem to acknowledge that they are on a visiting site.... I speak for myself... but I certainly do not mind criticism of team or coaches.... in fact.... good feedback I think is one of great things about these forums.... but over the line and out of bounds is personal criticism .... I wouldn't criticize Holly's lifestyle, and I wouldn't expect anyone to criticize Geno's lifestyle.... or anything personal about him, the coaches, or players... .... thank goodness we have a good lot of TN fans who like to talk ball and the ones who come here..... as said are good people and great LV fans..... and I always respect and enjoy that
You are misreading this thread

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Take a good look in the mirror folks. This may be the future BY after Geno retires. The nasty, rabid, unconscionable and myopic shouting down the majority. The constant and never ending second guessing of the coach. The unreasonable referee baiting and finger pointing. The name calling of the players and each other. I've stayed away from a few from the BY for just this reason and just watched. I at this point am so happy we have a JS, HuskyNan, and Biff. I mean, the team loses 2 games in 3 years and people spontaneously combust. 2 games in OT by last second shots, against terrific teams. Goodness.

Reaction Score
Take a good look in the mirror folks. This may be the future BY after Geno retires. The nasty, rabid, unconscionable and myopic shouting down the majority. The constant and never ending second guessing of the coach. The unreasonable referee baiting and finger pointing. The name calling of the players and each other. I've stayed away from a few from the BY for just this reason and just watched. I at this point am so happy we have a JS, HuskyNan, and Biff. I mean, the team loses 2 games in 3 years and people spontaneously combust. 2 games in OT by last second shots, against terrific teams. Goodness.
Jordy - losing is tough to take, and not many, do it with grace. Think Nan hit the nail on the head with "arrogance". Didn't Coach say that people tend to forget there are three hundred forty-odd other teams competing for the championship? Yet, our players mistakes prompt many to deride and, sometimes, demean them. As far as second guessing Geno, we have a tendency to forget that he's had ALL his opponents #...some, much more than others. It's a shame really, the Boneyard is such tremendous resource, and entertaining. But, it is an open forum.
As far as the end of the season, it'll be a good teaching tool. I suspect, despite the doubters, that our approach to the Irish will be a bit different next year. Yes, a tough lesson, but one that will serve us well. Appreciate the Boneyard, and trust, any similarity to the VolNation will be short lived.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I've stayed away from here mostly in the hours that have followed the last game. I figured it would get pretty ugly. Feel bad for the mods that have to keep an eye on things. Pretty depressing bashing and silliness. The biggest surprise to me is that none of these threads have been locked completely. There has no doubt been lots of housekeeping going on by the Mods. Sad.

Reaction Score
I have found that the women's side of the Boneyard has been getting more and more like the men's side in the last year. It seems that some of the vitriol consist of personal attacks on fellow posters regardless of the post content.

I think many of the posts blasting Geno and the players comes from the numerous posters who are convinced they could lead the team to multiple undefeated seasons and championships. These posters are undoubtedly trying to push Geno out so they can apply for the job. Either that or they live vicariously through the team and cannot deal with the reality of a loss thinking that it affects the quality of their lives in someway.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
My thoughts exactly.

Reaction Score
As someone who reads the UConn Women's Basketball forum on the Boneyard frequently and posts much less frequently, I agree "most Boneyarders" neither shout down others or possess an overweening arrogance and sense of entitlement. But the posts of the few that manifest these qualities certainly have a disproportionate impact on the site and stay in the memory much longer.

Also, I believe that giving juvenile names to other teams and trashing players of other teams is merely one manifestation of the overweening arrogance and sense of entitlement of certain Boneyarders. Another manifestation of this arrogance and sense of entitlement is the extreme and over-the-top reaction to UConn's successive one-loss seasons over the past two years. The constant second-guessing, the whining, the claims that the wheels are clearly falling off the bus, and that disaster is imminent are unbecoming and out of place, particularly when one recognizes the extraordinary and unprecedented success enjoyed by the team over the past decade plus.

These negative reactions are just as misplaced and extreme as when UConn won 111 games in a row and many of these same posters wrote about the team's wins and successes using the first person pronoun "we." Somehow, it was "we" when UConn was undefeated and the definition of excellence in sports, yet now it is some inadequacy or deficiency in the players or Geno's recruiting, coaching, and use of the players when UConn has suffered back to back losses in the past two Final Fours.

Some of these posts are clearly by trolls who want to incite anger and reaction but most, I fear, are by individuals who feel free to cast stones at players and a coach who have attained a level of excellence and success these individuals have never previously witnessed, much less accomplished, in their own lives.
That's what that "Ignore" button is for. You wouldn't pay any attention to them in person so why do it here?;)

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score

Second, and related to the first note..... I think our fans need an outlet to vent frustration.... because some of the comments from VolNation are not nice.... and The Summit is worse!!! And when I say not nice I mean over the edge.... past the point of rabid fandom.... directed toward Geno most of the stuff.... he cheats ... he violates many rules and gets away with it.... using profanity.... and using sexual innuendo.... pitiful and disgusting.... and moderators let it go through.... I am glad in that sense the Boneyard is here for our fans to raise their voices... and be heard..... and I like to think if we were 0 and 36 instead of 36 and 0 we would be civil. Sidebar note is that VolNation forum has gotten better in recent years....

who worries about TN? All I care about is the Quality of the UConn Team (it is excellent IMO) and the quality of WBB overall (it is improving IMO) Focus on the product and enjoy the game. Delight in the fact that the players are typically high achievers in many areas, who conduct themselves up to CD's standards. (which are much better than mine)

Reaction Score
I agree with most of what has been said here...........there is never an excuse to put down a player, coach anybody regarding their appearance, character etc..............and yes I have certainly noted the arrogance of those who have come to expect that UConn should win every game, every season...............that said many here also suffer the arrogance that when it comes to basketball, a player, a coach and a program can never be questioned, second guessed or criticized simply because the critic has never been a DI coach and yes because this is UConn............

Reaction Score
So this thread actually deals with three subjects, each of which could have its own thread:
1. The behavior of BYers who call other teams juvenile names, pick on players from other teams, and criticize UConn's coaches when things go wrong.
2. BYers who launch personal attacks or are overly snarky toward other BYers.
3. Those who descend into a pit of despair when the team loses a game and think the sky has fallen.

So what follows is a mixture of reactions to these three points, in no particular order and most likely scrambled together in spots.

I know what VolNation is, and have heard about it, but have never experienced it, so it is hard for me to believe that this board, even at its most stressed, is anything like that.

It's always hard to determine -- at least it is for me -- where normal high spiritedness ends and bad behavior begins. Maybe I've just gotten used to all these awful things people see here, but the tone of the board does not seem all that bad. I think it's normal to expect a certain level of snark when it comes to references to teams that are long-time rivals. It seems reasonable that on a board whose members dissect all things WCBB there would be second-guessing of some of what the coach does.

I'm sorry, but,the suggestion raised earlier that all the people who criticize the coaching want to be coaches themselves is just dumb. No, they don't want to be coaches themselves. Most recognize they are amateurs benefiting from hindsight and criticizing the actions of professionals -- in this case, very good ones. But don't they have a right to do so? I may think Geno should have switched defenses earlier in the game, say, and if I do, shouldn't I have the right to say that? I thought that ona sports board, discussions of "what-ifs" is what makes at least some of the world go around.

If I may make a suggestion, if someone thinks a BYer has gotten too personal with an attack on another poster, or is engaging in inappropriate name-calling when it comes to another team or worse yet, a particular player, raise that issue on the board in response to the post. Perhaps others will agree and perhaps the offending party will take the hint.

Posts that say the sky is falling after UConn loses a game are, yes, unrealistic, but are an accurate reflection of the feelings and loyalties of a fan base that cares deeply about its team and what happens to it. I, for example, have a really bad feeling about the future of the team next year because of what I perceive as a vacuum at center. Oh, I know UConn will win more than it's share of games, but it seems to me the lack of an experienced big will become problematic pretty quickly. Should I bring that subject to the board at a time when the general atmosphere ranges from dejection to despair? I'm thinkin' no.

But when someone is dejected or despairing, the way the fix the problem is not to say, in effect: "You know the way you are right now? Don't be that way." Which, in many ways, is what this thread is all about, IMHO.

On, and one other thing that I just have to say in response to the OP. People on other boards are making fun of the Boneyard because of its members' reaction to a UConn loss? And we should care why? This is one BYer who cares about this board and its people and does not give a damn whether people elsewhere think UConn fans overreact to things (which they do). As far as I'm concerned, if those other folks get some entertainment value from what we say, they must really be scratching for entertainment.

Does the persistent attitude that UConn should win everything all the time translate into arrogance? It does, sometimes. But if that is a true reflection of people's feelings (and most would acknowledge that those feelings are unrealistic), then (to quote the most overused and least meaningful cliche in the world), it is what it is. That is, truthfully, how people feel. I suspect they will get over it and just need to talk about it a little. Again, isn't that part of what the board is for?

As for personal comments against others, we had this back-and-forth a few weeks ago on the subject. As I recall, one particularly emotional exchange was being cited as an example of bad behavior. But when we all went back and looked at the exchange of posts, only one thing that the person had said could really be considered aggressive and in-your-face.

It seems likely that the moderators here see a great deal more than the rest of us and tamp down the worst of it, which is completely appropriate. They do a great job, from what I can see. But what they see ("overweening arrogance") and what we see may be two different things. Just a thought.

Reaction Score
So this thread actually deals with three subjects, each of which could have its own thread:
1. The behavior of BYers who call other teams juvenile names, pick on players from other teams, and criticize UConn's coaches when things go wrong.
2. BYers who launch personal attacks or are overly snarky toward other BYers.
3. Those who descend into a pit of despair when the team loses a game and think the sky has fallen.

So what follows is a mixture of reactions to these three points, in no particular order and most likely scrambled together in spots.

I know what VolNation is, and have heard about it, but have never experienced it, so it is hard for me to believe that this board, even at its most stressed, is anything like that.

It's always hard to determine -- at least it is for me -- where normal high spiritedness ends and bad behavior begins. Maybe I've just gotten used to all these awful things people see here, but the tone of the board does not seem all that bad. I think it's normal to expect a certain level of snark when it comes to references to teams that are long-time rivals. It seems reasonable that on a board whose members dissect all things WCBB there would be second-guessing of some of what the coach does.

I'm sorry, but,the suggestion raised earlier that all the people who criticize the coaching want to be coaches themselves is just dumb. No, they don't want to be coaches themselves. Most recognize they are amateurs benefiting from hindsight and criticizing the actions of professionals -- in this case, very good ones. But don't they have a right to do so? I may think Geno should have switched defenses earlier in the game, say, and if I do, shouldn't I have the right to say that? I thought that ona sports board, discussions of "what-ifs" is what makes at least some of the world go around.

If I may make a suggestion, if someone thinks a BYer has gotten too personal with an attack on another poster, or is engaging in inappropriate name-calling when it comes to another team or worse yet, a particular player, raise that issue on the board in response to the post. Perhaps others will agree and perhaps the offending party will take the hint.

Posts that say the sky is falling after UConn loses a game are, yes, unrealistic, but are an accurate reflection of the feelings and loyalties of a fan base that cares deeply about its team and what happens to it. I, for example, have a really bad feeling about the future of the team next year because of what I perceive as a vacuum at center. Oh, I know UConn will win more than it's share of games, but it seems to me the lack of an experienced big will become problematic pretty quickly. Should I bring that subject to the board at a time when the general atmosphere ranges from dejection to despair? I'm thinkin' no.

But when someone is dejected or despairing, the way the fix the problem is not to say, in effect: "You know the way you are right now? Don't be that way." Which, in many ways, is what this thread is all about, IMHO.

On, and one other thing that I just have to say in response to the OP. People on other boards are making fun of the Boneyard because of its members' reaction to a UConn loss? And we should care why? This is one BYer who cares about this board and its people and does not give a damn whether people elsewhere think UConn fans overreact to things (which they do). As far as I'm concerned, if those other folks get some entertainment value from what we say, they must really be scratching for entertainment.

Does the persistent attitude that UConn should win everything all the time translate into arrogance? It does, sometimes. But if that is a true reflection of people's feelings (and most would acknowledge that those feelings are unrealistic), then (to quote the most overused and least meaningful cliche in the world), it is what it is. That is, truthfully, how people feel. I suspect they will get over it and just need to talk about it a little. Again, isn't that part of what the board is for?

As for personal comments against others, we had this back-and-forth a few weeks ago on the subject. As I recall, one particularly emotional exchange was being cited as an example of bad behavior. But when we all went back and looked at the exchange of posts, only one thing that the person had said could really be considered aggressive and in-your-face.

It seems likely that the moderators here see a great deal more than the rest of us and tamp down the worst of it, which is completely appropriate. They do a great job, from what I can see. But what they see ("overweening arrogance") and what we see may be two different things. Just a thought.
Tomcat - well said. While we may have qualms with a few of his in-game decisions (expecially in overtime - ouch!), Geno & staff have done an excellent job over the past 30 yrs of heeding H.G. Wells warning, “You either adapt or perish.” The results speak for themselves. And, next year, the naysayers will be in for surprise, as will the Irish!

Reaction Score
I agree with most of what has been said here......there is never an excuse to put down a player, coach anybody regarding their appearance, character etc....and yes I have certainly noted the arrogance of those who have come to expect that UConn should win every game, every season.....that said many here also suffer the arrogance that when it comes to basketball, a player, a coach and a program can never be questioned, second guessed or criticized simply because the critic has never been a DI coach and yes because this is UConn..
I agree wholeheartedly! As I read about the posters that cross the lines of reasonable, appropriate postings, I usually look inward first and wonder did I do it too, say offensive things about our coaches, players, other programs, etc.
I sure hope I haven't and if so, my apologies to all here. I also will try and review my comments before posting to try and make sure I am not crossing that line.
As to the second part of Charlieball's post I have and will continue to critique and criticize things I see, feel and hear, (as well as compliment, praise, SAVOR the good things) as these are essential to anything meaningful and worthwhile whether it be the BY, work, all relationships, our country (although not here because of the clearly stated rules about no politics). Geno, CD and the other coaches, or the great, amazing young women such as Gabby, Kia or KLS, are not beyond making mistakes and needing to use those to make changes and improve.
My basketball resume is rather limited at best, in comparison to any of those just mentioned above. I played BB from a kid through playing college basketball on a varsity college team as a freshman. I coached some, I have a daughter who played on a pretty good quality HS team as well as playing AAU / travel ball. I grew up loving the Knicks two championship teams, the Celtics before that and a few other teams since. I no longer watch men's pro basketball because of the style of play.
I often comment on the social, behavioral, psychological, emotional aspects of the game both from the coaching or playing perspective as I have much greater knowledge and experience. I was a sw'er/psychotherapist/manager in various social service organizations for many, many years.
None of this makes my comments any more valuable or insightful than anyone else's. We all need to savor, enjoy, compliment, evaluate, critique (within appropriate boundaries) what we see and feel. I hope at least occasionally I say something meaningful/ worthwhile but that's of course in the eyes of the beholder. I hope not to offend or cross those lines, and probably occasionally have. I will continue to post as I have and just try to edit and review my comments before posting so they don't pass those lines.
I am relatively new here, and truly enjoy most of what's posted, whether I agree or not. As all here I am very hurt about the two losses the last two years. On the other hand, what other team, program, coaches and players have only lost two games in two years, preceded by a 111 game win streak. That record brings many wonderful things but also brings many things that are imbalanced and lose perspective. I surely have experienced both.
I have been suspended once for what I think we're comments about transfers here, which is not permitted. I have been more careful since.
Thanks for whomever reads my almost always too long winded posts. My son especially tells me this all the time, but some things don't easily change.
Bronx23

Reaction Score
Tomcat - well said. While we may have qualms with a few of his in-game decisions (expecially in overtime - ouch!), Geno & staff have done an excellent job over the past 30 yrs of heeding H.G. Wells warning, “You either adapt or perish.” The results speak for themselves. And, next year, the naysayers will be in for surprise, as will the Irish!
I love everything you wrote until the last sentence.
It summarizes what I just said in way too many paragraphs, much more succinctly.
I too believe we will see adaptations from the coaches and players which will lead to a much better season next year than expected. This doesn't mean U Conn's wbb must win a NC or even beat ND. If either of those happens while I will be very pleased I will also be totally shocked, as it surpasses what I see as realistic or possible.
Again though thanks for your post!
Bronx23

Reaction Score
The OP on this thread, is a Tenn women's basketball fan, who comes on this board to troll real UCONN womens basketball fans.
After we have a rare loss, especially a painful one, these trolls and provocateurs, come on our board to rub it in.
The negativity on VolNation, is about the poor coaching of Holly W and the success of Geno and our UConn womens team.
Just ignore them.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
The OP on this thread, is a Tenn women's basketball fan, who comes on this board to troll real UCONN womens basketball fans.
After we have a rare loss, especially a painful one, these trolls and provocateurs, come on our board to rub it in.
The negativity on VolNation, is about the poor coaching of Holly W and the success of Geno and our UConn womens team.
Just ignore them.

I just did ... ignore you! :p

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just ignore them.

What you don't have a concept of is the depth of wickedness, the depravity, the obscenity that is the University of Tennessee. You think of it as some school that plays sports, some "rival" to be hated. NO! It is so much more. It is pure evil. Dante's Inferno has nothing on the University of Tennessee. And in the deepest, darkest pit of this diabolical place are the Lady Vols.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reaction Score

I'm asking the same question. And since when did losing 2 games in 2 years and making it to the Final 4 both years, seem like Uconn lost in the round of 32 on their home court??

Reaction Score
Just ignore them.
And I repeat: We should care what folks on other boards think why? I hear about trolls all the time, and I have heard stories about some people -- true trolls -- who years ago took off after particular UConn players and said hurtful things and were banned from the board because they were trolls. As for this OP, if that is what qualifies as being a troll these days, I think we're getting a touch too sensitive. This board has always welcomed folks who are fans of other teams, and given the fun we make of them, I'm pretty sure we can stand their making fun of us when times get tough for us. My humble suggestions to those who worry about such stuff: suck it up, grow a pair and by taking the high road continue to make this board the best in WCBB, which I believe it must be.

Just my humble opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom