What's Worse??? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What's Worse???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Why not just say what you think. If you disagree and think what you're seeing from KML is okey-dokey, then why not just say that and we can agree to disagree. I don't attack players on this team and certainly not Kaleena who is one of my favorites. It pains me to say it but she does not look like or move like the player we saw earlier this year and the end of last year. Doris observed it as well and said it on national TV. We'll see what happens in the next few months. She's too good to let a month off affect her in this way.
Cat I did say what I think/saw... what are you talking about? Dont understand why you called me out.
Isnt this a message board where opinions are going to differ.

relax its not that serious, again KML was ok in my opinion and to avoid the handchecking thing aren't they suppose to angle them so they could get swatted by the back line. (I swear I read that somewhere on this board, maybe Im wrong).

again do we really think Doris is the 1st to notice it, Geno, CD, Marissa nor Shea noticed it, shame on them.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I broke my elbow (radial head fracture) after college around the time I was training for a marathon. I had a huge brace on, and it is very difficult to run with an arm brace. You are off balance, can't go too fast without it banging against you, and it HURTS. I know it's a different injury, but it's not so easy to just stay in basketball shape. Especially sprinting...you use your arms a lot for momentum. Obviously there are other drills/exercises you can do, but I'm not so sure it's been easy to fit in with road trips, finals, etc.

That said, she is clearly not in the shape she was in the beginning of the season. Hopefully with regular practices and easier games she'll have the time and energy to do extra conditioning. I don't think there is anything wrong with observing that she has put on a few pounds, no one thinks any less of her.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
easier game like her 1st one back when she knocked down 6 3's or was it 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom