What's Worse??? | The Boneyard

What's Worse???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching this game is painful.

So I was thinking "what's worse?"

The officials and the horrible calls..............OR

The announcers who said "KML is doing herself a disservice because she is not in game shape" because she missed eight games.

Really? Let's attack KML. WTH?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Watching this game is painful.

So I was thinking "what's worse?"

The officials and the horrible calls....OR

The announcers who said "KML is doing herself a disservice because she is not in game shape" because she missed eight games.

Really? Let's attack KML. WTH?

Agree watching this game is painful. Also agree with Doris that KML allowed herself to get out of shape and it is hurting her production and the team at both ends.

Reaction Score
Agree watching this game is painful. Also agree with Doris that KML allowed herself to get out of shape and it is hurting her production and the team at both ends.
You agree with Doris?

U

UCONNfan1

Maybe it's time for Kaleena to follow Dolson around a bit for the Stef Dolson diet and workout regime... Stef transformed her body and her play. No reason KML can't do that.

Reaction Score
Yes, on a lot of things including what she said tonight. Robertson just beat KML off the dribble. Never should happen. KML is not getting to rebounds she got to last year. Doris' assessment is accurate.
I am sorry. I do not know you...but that is just stupid. She was injured with a major injury and could not work out. Please stop attacking an amazing player

Reaction Score
Now someone is giving KML crap because of her weight. Some excellent UCONN fans you are. I hope I never see another ignorant post like these ever again

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I am sorry. I do not know you...but that is just stupid. She was injured with a major injury and could not work out. Please stop attacking an amazing player

I'm not attacking KML. I'm making an observation on her conditioning which is not where it should be.

Reaction Score
The comment made was implying it was KML's fault. You agreed with Doris. That is ignorant. I leave it to Rosemary to determine KML's conditioning.

KML has a national title obviously she has done something right. How many do you have?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The comment made was implying it was KML's fault. You agreed with Doris. That is ignorant. I leave it to Rosemary to determine KML's conditioning.

KML has a national title obviously she has done something right. How many do you have?
Well frankly you seem to be over reacting and projecting things that are not being said. Cat (and I ) agree only with the statement that she is not in as good a shape as she could be to get the most from her game. Nothing more.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't think Doris was commenting on weight, just on conditioning. I didn't realize that Kaleena had lost so much conditioning. But I have to say that Stef and Stewie also looked gassed the last 10-12 minutes. Bria loooked fresh, and MoJet was still running hard.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Yes, it was a tough game o watch.
But's let's look at the positives: Moriah played a great game and Kiah was a monster on D and on the boards.
Agreed

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

You're so cute when you get defensive and outraged....

If you think KML's elbow impacted her ability to work out, methinks you are ignorant of the difference between a leg injury and an elbow injury.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

You obviously do not know her, because you are challenging one of the most astute observers of the game I've ever met. Which doesn't mean she cannot make mistakes, but she's right this time.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I don't think it was tough to watch. The only thing negative about the game from my perspective was that it wasn't another UConn blowout. Two teams went at each other with great energy and determination, and the outcome was in doubt until the last minute. What's tough to watch about that?

Reaction Score

Better yet, how many NC's do you have?

Reaction Score
You're so cute when you get defensive and outraged....

If you think KML's elbow impacted her ability to work out, methinks you are ignorant of the difference between a leg injury and an elbow injury.
Why did the report rosemary held her out of working out due to the injury.... But whatever you know all. This comment was inappropriate by Doris or whoever. They stated that she allowed herself to get out of shape. If someone who has experienced this type of injury or a team trainer like Rosemary would like to comment I will gladly listen to someone in the know. To those of you who think she could have still used her lower body without jerking that arm around... Prove it to me

Reaction Score
Better yet, how many NC's do you have?
I do not have any... But then again I am not making comments about how out of shape she is. I am defending her because the original comment was offensive

Reaction Score
I am and always will be a fan. That said, she is not in UCONN elite athletic conditioning. Just fact, she can get there by March but its pretty evident

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why did the report rosemary held her out of working out due to the injury.... But whatever you know all. This comment was inappropriate by Doris or whoever. They stated that she allowed herself to get out of shape. If someone who has experienced this type of injury or a team trainer like Rosemary would like to comment I will gladly listen to someone in the know. To those of you who think she could have still used her lower body without jerking that arm around... Prove it to me
She wasn't allowed to shoot. She could have run, walked a treadmill, or ridden a bike, none of which would have harmed her elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom