Whats with all the good job good effort crap | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Whats with all the good job good effort crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Michigan was beyond awful. They stunk to high heaven. They aren't that good. The Akron game wasn't a fluke.

You'd think UConn pushed Alabama to the brink. They pissed away a 14 point lead to one of the most overrated teams in the country.
You are so right. I didn't see one sustained drive for a score. they got all their points on gifts from Michigan. the ball hitting the michigan player on the foot and that fumble in the 2nd half. UCONN did nothing in the 2nd half except for that fumble for the TD. UCONN looks second rate in the football dept, but i do give credit to the defense in this game. the offense is offensive. I was not impressed with Michigan at all. They ARE way overrated. Gardner is overrated and the coach was touted as good all game long. I just don't see it at all.

Reaction Score
I didn't see one sustained drive for a score. they got all their points on gifts from Michigan. the ball hitting the michigan player on the foot and that fumble in the 2nd half. UCONN did nothing in the 2nd half except for that fumble for the TD.

These are the reasons why I'm not so disappointed. We had no business being ahead 21-7. Kudos to our defense but we were 3-4 plays away from being blown out.

Reaction Score
Michigan was beyond awful. They stunk to high heaven. They aren't that good. The Akron game wasn't a fluke.

You'd think UConn pushed Alabama to the brink. They pissed away a 14 point lead to one of the most overrated teams in the country.
This is just a stupid post, not even worth much of a response.

Reaction Score
....and yet we still almost won. You know damn well we are not a better team than Michigan, at least at the major skill positions.

Our team is spiraling downward, we lost our best offensive threat, our starting right tackle, our starting LB and there are not too many people in the state of CT that believe PP will be back next year, including most of the team I'm sure....yet

This team came out during primetime on national TV against the winningest program in college football history and bled Husky Blue for 60 minutes. They have no business winning this game, for the reasons you mentioned, and more and yet they almost did it.

You know better but you decided you needed some attention so you'd post something that would draw attention. Good job, Waylon.

I don't know about you but I'd take Davis/Phillips/Foxx over a lot of the WRs groups around the country......

Reaction Score
The thread is right, the good game is what we do as kids. This isn't an AYSO soccer game and we don't get juice boxes after. Good teams find a way to win and bad teams find a way to lose. Were 0-3 for a reason. Only positive I can come up with is the effort and tenacity was there by the players and the fans. If they played like that vs Towson and Maryland I would bet they wouldn't be 0-3. Great energy and effort but I expect that every game even from kids/juice box or no juice box. I expect it vs Buffalo next week. If not well 0-4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom