"Whatever they did, we knew what was coming." | Page 4 | The Boneyard

"Whatever they did, we knew what was coming."

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Are you KO's son?

Let me let you in on a little secret. KO is done. It is only a matter of when, not if. He was paid for his efforts in 2014 and now it is time to move on. And nothing you say here will change that.

I really doubt you know anymore about this matter than the average 2nd grader

There is nobody that's trusting you with inside information, Mrs Vance Jackson

Reaction Score
I really doubt you know anymore about this matter than the average 2nd grader

There is nobody that's trusting you with inside information, Mrs Vance Jackson
Wait, does that make me Vance's mom or his wife?

P.S. It is an educated guess. Us smart people can do that and be right most of the time.

Reaction Score
This is it, isn't it? Even when we put together aggressive defense, some rebounding, Larrier hitting a good percentage and running a few decent sets. When it comes time to drain some perimeter shots we can't get nearly enough production to fend off a run if we're ahead, or stem the tide when an opponent starts to get hot. Our lack of outside shooting negates the good things we do and puts us in a box where the effort has to be nonstop and the other parts of our game have almost no margin for error. Poor decisions and lack of effort are fixable, but even Calhoun couldn't put the ball in the hoop for his guys. I'm already in the boat of fans unimpressed with KO's development but we need a couple of shooters to complement some decent young players for next year. I think we recruited 1 guy but we need another and a PG to run the show. We lost 2 instant contributors in the last recruiting process. We need to do better this time around with Alterique still a questionmark.
Right on the mark here.

Reaction Score
Well if they always knew what was coming, they probably should have beaten the Huskies by way more than 10 and should have had the lead with ease before the final 10 minutes...so...his quote in hindsight does nothing to make WSU or their victory look better.

Reaction Score
Well if they always knew what was coming, they probably should have beaten the Huskies by way more than 10 and should have had the lead with ease before the final 10 minutes...so...his quote in hindsight does nothing to make WSU or their victory look better.
You forgot to mention that we lost to them by only 3 more points more than did Baylor

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom