What will you people fume about for the next week? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What will you people fume about for the next week?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Since this seems like the general highway driving thread; when switching from 91 to 84, am I the only one who gets off at Exit 27, turns around in a parking lot, and picks up 15 North before the Charter Oak as opposed merging directly onto the bridge via Exit 29? Getting backed up at the entrance to the ramp used to drive me absolutely bonkers.

Reaction Score
Out of all the active Qb's we could have right now he's the best qualified. He's already had success in that system.

He made that key throw to Agholor to seal the win. with a week of practice with the team he should be good to go. Obviously, not as mobile as Wentz, but he throws a god ball. Just needs reps.

Reaction Score
Pineapple on pizza is an abomination to the pizza gods. Pineapple should be reserved for fruit salad, ham and girlie, sickeningly sweet adult beverages. It does not belong on pizza.

What if ham is also on the pizza?

Reaction Score
Watching BC vs Columbia, i hate to say it but BC looks like a pretty legit team, they shoot the 3 ball well. They are beating Columbia by 15 right now, wouldnt be surprised if they make the tournament this year if they can get some other ACC wins beside Duke.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Since this seems like the general highway driving thread; when switching from 91 to 84, am I the only one who gets off at Exit 27, turns around in a parking lot, and picks up 15 North before the Charter Oak as opposed merging directly onto the bridge via Exit 29? Getting backed up at the entrance to the ramp used to drive me absolutely bonkers.
Done it many times

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Let’s get it straight people, it’s pineapple, Canadian bacon and jalapeños on a red pie and it’s really good in the right hands. Often called a Hawaiian pie. Harry’s Pizza does it very well.

Reaction Score
So without any games to vent all of your life frustration at KO and company until 12/21, what will you guys do?
Really ? You don't think the underwhelming effort against Coppin St is enough to sustain us ? You see what Cincinnati did to that same Coppin State team ? Good lord.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Well yesterday while at LAFitness in Westfarms plaza my car windows were smashed, and the wife’s purse, credit cards and cell phone were stolen. I’m debating whether it’s better as long as nothing is in your car to leave the doors unlocked in the future because that way they just take a look and move on. The Farmington police did not have an opinion on that.
Sorry to hear that,
But here's a thought, don't leave a purse with valuables inside a car unattended. Buy yourself a $5 lock and put it in the locker, I know they have them at LAFitness. Problem solved

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Well yesterday while at LAFitness in Westfarms plaza my car windows were smashed, and the wife’s purse, credit cards and cell phone were stolen. I’m debating whether it’s better as long as nothing is in your car to leave the doors unlocked in the future because that way they just take a look and move on. The Farmington police did not have an opinion on that.
That's why I avoid Farmington these days. The place is just lawless, like West Hartford.

Reaction Score
Bored and don't want to complain. Anyways...Do you guys think that basketball can be played on grass like a basketball version of Wimbledon?

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Pineapple on pizza is an abomination to the pizza gods. Pineapple should be reserved for fruit salad, ham and girlie, sickeningly sweet adult beverages. It does not belong on pizza.
I vehemently disagree. Hawaiin pizza is awesome!

Reaction Score
Sorry to hear that,
But here's a thought, don't leave a purse with valuables inside a car unattended. Buy yourself a $5 lock and put it in the locker, I know they have them at LAFitness. Problem solved
Everyone knows this and yet does it once in their lives. I once left a brand new Nike box of basketball sneakers in car parked on back streets of Brooklyn. Might as well have put a neon sign on the window that said SMASH ME. The regret (at least 25yrs ago!) keeps you from ever doing it again.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bored and don't want to complain. Anyways...Do you guys think that basketball can be played on grass like a basketball version of Wimbledon?
UConn alone has had All Americans that have played on grass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom