What will you people fume about for the next week? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What will you people fume about for the next week?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That drives me more crazy than anything else. Also add, pulling out in front of me (with no cars behind me) at the last second and then driving under the speed limit

Yes, those are three of the seven deadly sins.

Reaction Score
See I read the OP differently. I read it as an invitation for a what annoys you thread, which seems about as good a way to kill the time as any.

So let me get it started.

The left lane is for passing, idiot. Move your slow ass to the righthand side.
Thank you, that was my intention. I kind of thought everyone had a sense of humor around here but repeatedly I'm unpleasantly surprised

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
See I read the OP differently. I read it as an invitation for a what annoys you thread, which seems about as good a way to kill the time as any.

So let me get it started.

The left lane is for passing, idiot. Move your slow ass to the righthand side.
Uber drivers! Ess_Eff sucks for driving as it is, and these gd Uber drivers stop at the crest of a hill, in the middle of the lane, at an intersection, with no signals, and the rest of us are supposed to do what? Drive into the opposing lane unable to see what is coming towards us, with no idea what the skilled Uber driver is going to do? (edit: That profanity filter needs to read Herb Caen).

Festivus starts early.
oh and I got in trouble because I used this image to advertise the Holiday Party. The caption was Santa has something special for you boys and girls
s58uts1mkk8osa2yxewc.jpg

Reaction Score
haha, somebody should call Jerry and suggest a show featuring boneyard members

maybe we can raise some money while we're at it
Boneyard members are in the picture.... We're the people applauding while others beat the crap out of each other...

Reaction Score
Everyone seems to interpret my turn signal before changing lanes as an invitation to hit the gas so I can't change lanes. So I've sworn off that practice. #sorrynotsorry

Reaction Score
Everyone seems to interpret my turn signal before changing lanes as an invitation to hit the gas so I can't change lanes. So I've sworn off that practice. #sorrynotsorry
I still use my blinker but yes, most do floor it as soon as they see it. Never understood it. More than half the people on the road shouldn't have a license.

Reaction Score
I hate when I'm jogging and that ol' lady with the cane passes me.

Reaction Score
That drives me more crazy than anything else. Also add, pulling out in front of me (with no cars behind me) at the last second and then driving under the speed limit
Slow drivers? What about when you are passing a driver and when you get right to their rear bumper they starts driving faster, all of a sudden. Never fails.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Is that .45 ACP? On a pizza?
Sheesh, I prefer the old days where you you only got .38 Special, or semi jacketed wadcutters if you were hungry.
kidz these daze.

Reaction Score
Well yesterday while at LAFitness in Westfarms plaza my car windows were smashed, and the wife’s purse, credit cards and cell phone were stolen. I’m debating whether it’s better as long as nothing is in your car to leave the doors unlocked in the future because that way they just take a look and move on. The Farmington police did not have an opinion on that.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Thank you, that was my intention. I kind of thought everyone had a sense of humor around here but repeatedly I'm unpleasantly surprised

I'm constantly amazed by the sheer numbers of people on this planet who need to buy a sense of humor. Either they weren't born with one, or they've had it surgically removed at some point during their lives.

Reaction Score
Slow drivers? What about when you are passing a driver and when you get right to their rear bumper they starts driving faster, all of a sudden. Never fails.
Sorry

Reaction Score
Nothing T's me up more than slow play on the golf course. When I am ready to hit my shot, your arses had better be out of my way!

Reaction Score
Uber drivers! Ess_Eff sucks for driving as it is, and these gd Uber drivers stop at the crest of a hill, in the middle of the lane, at an intersection, with no -ing signals, and the rest of us are supposed to do what? Drive into the opposing lane unable to see what is coming towards us, with no idea what the skilled Uber driver is going to do? (edit: That profanity filter needs to read Herb Caen).

Festivus starts early.
oh and I got in trouble because I used this image to advertise the Holiday Party. The caption was Santa has something special for you boys and girls
s58uts1mkk8osa2yxewc.jpg
What’s worse than Uber drivers are the CT transit bus drivers. They stop on main road, they pull out without looking, they fly through shopping centers. They literally don’t care about anyone else on the road. Oh wait maybe there is something worse on the road. It’s called a school bus. don’t want to get behind one of those. When I went to school there was a spot to catch the bus. Now they stop at everyone’s house smh.

Reaction Score
Nothing T's me up more than slow play on the golf course. When I am ready to hit my shot, your arses had better be out of my way!
Likewise. Was playing earlier this season, finished the 1st hole, walked to 2nd, there were 3 freaking groups (including us) on the teebox. How is that even possible? Someone needs to be arrested.

Reaction Score
Likewise. Was playing earlier this season, finished the 1st hole, walked to 2nd, there were 3 freaking groups (including us) on the teebox. How is that even possible? Someone needs to be arrested.

Last week played with my 2 boys, the course was virtually empty, we came up on a fargin twosome!! wtf??

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
No offense to the old timers on here but nothing slows play like a 4some of septuagenarians WALKING the course. Good for you guys but Jesus it takes forever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom