What We Should Do Tonight | The Boneyard

What We Should Do Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the point spread and the doom and just beat a good SMU team in their house on senior night. All this would do is turn us 180 degrees for a post season run. It cleanses away almost all negativity, is a shot in the arm, and is doable. There.

Reaction Score
FIFY
This year is so sporadic and unpredictable, it's crazy.
image.jpeg

This graph shows how ranked teams have moved in the rankings up to this week. In case people aren't aware, other years are much more linear than this.

I don't care about seeding or rank, I just want to be able to say that UConn is playing their best ball at the end of the year again. Hopefully we get a boost in momentum at SMU tonight.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
the point spread and the doom and just beat a good SMU team in their house on senior night. All this would do is turn us 180 degrees for a post season run. It cleanses away almost all negativity, is a shot in the arm, and is doable. There.

I agree. My plan: score more points than SMU. We're undefeated when we do that.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Ifs, buts, candy, nuts. Aunt's balls, etc.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Just win baby, Just win

Reaction Score
Drink copious amounts of alcoholic beverages.

Yeah I'm not going to be physically able to watch tonight's game without at least 1-5 beers depending on how they're playing by halftime. This team really does keep us wondering and praying. Every time the next game is their biggest game of the season. Can't get comfortable watching and rooting for this team. A win today would put many minds at ease.

Reaction Score
I actually think we match up better against SMU than either Temple or Cincinnati. They have two good inside players and a great point guard who can score but no bench. Their defense is not as good as Cincinnati's d especially inside. Of course we do need to get a few calls our way.

Reaction Score
I actually think we match up better against SMU than either Temple or Cincinnati. They have two good inside players and a great point guard who can score but no bench. Their defense is not as good as Cincinnati's d especially inside. Of course we do need to get a few calls our way.
I agree with this. The key is Brimah. We don't need him to score 16 points again (I mean I would love it if he did) but we just need to him avoid foul trouble. He really kept Kennedy/Tolbert at bay last time. And they only go 7 deep, so any foul trouble and it changes their whole team.

I like that we can throw taller guards on Moore.

SMU went 7/13 from 3 (at one point they were 7-10) last game. We can't allow that to happen again.

Reaction Score
I agree with this. The key is Brimah. We don't need him to score 16 points again (I mean I would love it if he did) but we just need to him avoid foul trouble. He really kept Kennedy/Tolbert at bay last time. And they only go 7 deep, so any foul trouble and it changes their whole team.

SMU went 7/13 from 3 (at one point they were 7-10) last game. We can't allow that to happen again.

Agreed, if only he can stay on his feet against Tolbert, he's got sooo much size on him he can block most of his shots flat-footed. Would be over the moon if I get to watch Brimah play smart and only commit say 2 stupid fouls (the refs will give him 2 more we know), and if the refs call it fair. Let them play? call it tight? I really don't care so long as it is called consistently

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

SMU shoots 43% from 3 on the season. That wasnt a lights out abberation from them. They are very efficient from 3 not a huge amount of attempts but they knock them down. The key is down low again.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah I'm not going to be physically able to watch tonight's game without at least 1-5 beers depending on how they're playing by halftime. This team really does keep us wondering and praying. Every time the next game is their biggest game of the season. Can't get comfortable watching and rooting for this team. A win today would put many minds at ease.

Much like giving an offering to the golf gods by throwing a ball in to the drink before teeing off over water, I'm humbling myself to spirits of Texas tonight. Shiner beer and Tito's vodka.

Reaction Score
A little prayer followed by lots of shots and beer.

Reaction Score
Pray we get off the bus and have not mailed it in. Track record at smu stinks

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
For those of us who don't drink, one joint of a strong sativa for the beginning of the game, and a joint of very strong indica, if necessary to forget the game.

Reaction Score
For those of us who don't drink, one joint of a strong sativa for the beginning of the game, and a joint of very strong indica, if necessary to forget the game.
Impressed by the specificity and apparent expertise here. One assumes it's from years of study.

Reaction Score

And also for those that don't drink, DRINK now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom