What We Should Do Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What We Should Do Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nic Moore a senior is worrisome in tonight's game. This game is his Tourney and finale at home. I hope our 3 guards are up to task, cuz this kid's coming out balling. Watch.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
watch political talk shows?

might actually be more enjoyable, or maybe I should say less painful

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Watch every Alterique highlight video available .

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
We should really just find and murder Dan Patrick
TheDanPatrickShow.jpg
Dan Patrick?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Impressed by the specificity and apparent expertise here. One assumes it's from years of study.

actually that was pretty general. Specific would be: "I would start with a a Grapefruit Haze and then when the game gets out of hand finish up with Critical Kush to forget our troubles"

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Most likely watching Frozen with my daughter as she received the DVD earlier today and can't seem to talk about anything else.

Reaction Score
Most likely watching Frozen with my daughter as she received the DVD earlier today and can't seem to talk about anything else.

You're in for a treat.

My daughter and I did a powerful duet of Let it Go last night while eating brownies. It completely purged any negativity about the game right outta me.

Simple pleasures without any potential for grief.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to tell you that the same movie was played at Moody Coliseum last night with UConn acting out the theme.

Reaction Score
LOL. Just picturing our players frozen on the court while SMU dunks on every play. Yeah, that was pretty much what happened.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
actually that was pretty general. Specific would be: "I would start with a a Grapefruit Haze and then when the game gets out of hand finish up with Critical Kush to forget our troubles"

Actually, when it came to game time, I looked at the team and decided to smoke two joints of trainwreck. It didn't help, so before half time I smoked 2 joints of monster cookie mixed with a high CBD bay 11, feel-no-pain-and-knock-me-out joints.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Actually, when it came to game time, I looked at the team and decided to smoke two joints of trainwreck. It didn't help, so before half time I smoked 2 joints of monster cookie mixed with a high CBD bay 11, feel-no-pain-and-knock-me-out joints.

shoulda just dabbed. brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc