What Is Your - ONE and Only - Favorite TV Show Theme Song ...and why? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

What Is Your - ONE and Only - Favorite TV Show Theme Song ...and why?

Reaction Score
You guys have come up with some really great theme songs, several of which really brought back memories. Here's my suggestion:
"Welcome Back," from "Welcome Back Kotter," sung by John Sebastian

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Boo! Terrible thread. I started thinking about TV theme songs and one that I thought of was the opening for Have Gun Will Travel. Not my fave by far but as I started running the lyrics through my head I found that I could not get them out. It's been 3 days now and it's driving me nuts.

Here it is and I hope it infests the thread starter! :p

Reaction Score
You guys have come up with some really great theme songs, several of which really brought back memories. Here's my suggestion:
"Welcome Back," from "Welcome Back Kotter," sung by John Sebastian
YES!!

Reaction Score
Always thought that the entire soundtrack for Game Of Thrones was impressive.
The composer of the main theme sat down with a bunch of guitar guys playing custom-themed Fender guitars for a jam.
It takes a couple minutes before they settle in.

Reaction Score
Always thought that the entire soundtrack for Game Of Thrones was impressive.
The composer of the main theme sat down with a bunch of guitar guys playing custom-themed Fender guitars for a jam.
It takes a couple minutes before they settle in.

“A bunch of guitar guys!” That might be a little underwhelming intro. Tom Morello, who was in Rage Against the Machine and Nightwatchman, but might be more well-known for touring with Bruce Springsteen on a recent tour. Scott Ian, who’s best work was when Anthrax starred in an episode of married with children. Bettencourt of Extreme, and country legend Brad Paisley.

Reaction Score
“A bunch of guitar guys!” That might be a little underwhelming intro. Tom Morello, who was in Rage Against the Machine and Nightwatchman, but might be more well-known for touring with Bruce Springsteen on a recent tour. Scott Ian, who’s best work was when Anthrax starred in an episode of married with children. Bettencourt of Extreme, and country legend Brad Paisley.

I am familiar with all of the players, I just hesitate to oversell or hype.
Cool links, thanks, I hadn't seen those.

Reaction Score

A rather late entry, but I was just reminded of it watching The History of Black Sitcoms (on CNN). Great voice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom