What Is Your - ONE and Only - Favorite TV Show Theme Song ...and why? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

What Is Your - ONE and Only - Favorite TV Show Theme Song ...and why?

Reaction Score

Ballad of Davy Crockett

Dragnet theme song

These 2 bring back my childhood!

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I love this thread even though it pretty much shows how ancient the company I keep is. Lots of great theme songs and that doesn’t include several pretty recognizable wordless intros like I Love Lucy and the Dick Van Dyke,show. Too bad we seem to be limite. I don’t think I’ve seen the Mary Tyler Moore them or the Cheers theme.
The thread was for your "ONE and only" song and here you list 4. Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

Reaction Score
I love this thread even though it pretty much shows how ancient the company I keep is. Lots of great theme songs and that doesn’t include several pretty recognizable wordless intros like I Love Lucy and the Dick Van Dyke,show. Too bad we seem to be limite. I don’t think I’ve seen the Mary Tyler Moore them or the Cheers theme.

Reaction Score
There are still great songs created, but it seems like the last 10-20 years the number of great songs has diminished, including TV themes.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
For me It's Maverick. Not only did I love the jingle, I always loved the positive, and almost always, wholesome plots and morals. And there was always lots of humor as well! Further, James Garner became a favorite of mine until his death. I'm pretty sure I watched everything he ever appeared in.

Who's next?

Reaction Score
The theme for the show is good, but not memorable. However, I used to enjoy the show back in the day.

I’ve binge watched it recently. It’s still holds up.

I also loved this show. It was a cool concept with action and humor. I was wondering about J. Donovon not long ago, not seeing him on any shows since.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I also loved this show. It was a cool concept with action and humor. I was wondering about J. Donovon not long ago, not seeing him on any shows since.
He’s actually got a new show that I saw on Hulu that I might give a look. I believe he’s been on at least one of the show in the meantime.

Reaction Score
He’s actually got a new show that I saw on Hulu that I might give a look. I believe he’s been on at least one of the show in the meantime.
Evidently not on my network. :mad:

Reaction Score

Composed by native Rhode Islander Bill Conti, who also composed "Gonna Fly Now" from Rocky, & also the Dynasty theme.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom