What ever happened to lark? | The Boneyard

What ever happened to lark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Probably when he shook hands with UConnHenry.
I hope it wasn't contagious then. He's the only 'Yarder whom I've met in person, at least to my knowledge.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Lark is fine. I'll let him know someone saw his face on a milk carton.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard from or seen UconnHenry??? For more than a decade, we used to see him a few times a year at the XL and the Rent....it's been a few years though...

Reaction Score
nice mine was the 28th... gotta love xmas+bday gifts combined waaaaaaah

Reaction Score
Hello all. I am still breathing. Kids just are at that age where I run them around or around after 'em all day and when done I'm of an age where all I want to do is sleep. (When did math homework get so hard?) And speaking of age, happy bithday cto and dd!

I'll come back in March and post some banal observations about the Huskies that will make you wonder why anyone cared I didn't post much these days.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Hello all. I am still breathing. Kids just are at that age where I run them around or around after 'em all day and when done I'm of an age where all I want to do is sleep. (When did math homework get so hard?) And speaking of age, happy bithday cto and dd!

I'll come back in March and post some banal observations about the Huskies that will make you wonder why anyone cared I didn't post much these days.
Hey buddy, nice to see you here again. Glad to hear you are well, and that the kids are keeping you on the run.

Reaction Score
Hey buddy, nice to see you here again. Glad to hear you are well, and that the kids are keeping you on the run.

Thanks amigo. And thanks for thinking of me dovester, mau, dd. Hope you guys are hapyy and healthy. Happy new year everyone.

Reaction Score
Incidentally, though it's old hat to everyone, this message board format is really excellent. Which I assume means that if I start posting here and there, the boneyard will end up moving.

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about him. We share a birthday along with CTO. It happens to be tomorrow.
Happy Birthday and glad to see you on the men's board again.

Reaction Score
Thanks amigo. And thanks for thinking of me dovester, mau, dd. Hope you guys are hapyy and healthy. Happy new year everyone.

Good to hear you're dong fine and the kids are driving you crazy - your turn! LOL

Happy New Year lark

Reaction Score
nice mine was the 28th... gotta love xmas+bday gifts combined waaaaaaah
26th here, wife took me and the family out to eat. I asked her the next day what she gave me for my birthday she said she took me out to eat. I said I see got the same gift as all the others and it wasn't their b'day. I then shut up. My saga continues.

Reaction Score
26th here, wife took me and the family out to eat. I asked her the next day what she gave me for my birthday she said she took me out to eat. I said I see got the same gift as all the others and it wasn't their b'day. I then shut up. My saga continues.

That's beautiful Kita……..same as the others LOL

But don't you dare JUST take her out to dinner……..dead!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Good to hear you're dong fine and the kids are driving you crazy - your turn! LOL

Happy New Year lark

I am also happy to hear his dong is fine.

p.s. My birthday was the 28th. We victims of the late December birthday all face the same challenges.

Reaction Score
This is the final destination for the 'yard. That much I promise.

I don't care about moving, but is it possible to set us up in the same format at the original Husky Howl?

(And yes, I realize that maybe 4 of you got that joke.)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I don't care about moving, but is it possible to set us up in the same format at the original Husky Howl?

(And yes, I realize that maybe 4 of you got that joke.)

I am hoping for. Return of threaded view also, but I don't hint this script will go that way.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lark is fine. I'll let him know someone saw his face on a milk carton.
catintinfoil.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Or is he? How convenient that you are the only one who can back up that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom