What does this team do well? | The Boneyard

What does this team do well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm really having a hard time thinking of something. And I'm not trying to be negative.

We dont have the foul shooting or defense we had last year which can partially be explained by who we lost.

We dont shoot the 3 ball well.

Outside of boatright, we dont have consistent scoring threats.

Boatright really is the only person i can solidly trust with handling the ball toward the end of game. Hamilton's ball handling skills are incredibly shaky.

We just dont seem in sync, chemistry seems in a funk.

Reaction Score
they defend well, they had the 14th best adjusted defense in the country entering this game.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They do many things well sporadically.

They do nothing well consistently.

It is why I want to throw my shoe through the television on a regular basis.

Reaction Score
The one thing they "could" do well is play defense. But for whatever reason they haven't figured it out they should probably try to do that right after the guy in the stripes throws it up not after the scoreboard has them behind with 8 minutes left in the game.

Reaction Score
I'm really having a hard time thinking of something. And I'm not trying to be negative.

We dont have the foul shooting or defense we had last year which can partially be explained by who we lost.

Boatright really is the only person i can solidly trust with handling the ball toward the end of game. Hamilton's ball handling skills are incredibly shaky.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
D, one of the best in the country, although they were flat yesterday

my best guess is they won't be flat Saturday

Reaction Score
I have to think that this teams show of ugliness at times may make that tatted up pork chop Lena Dunham feel like Kate Beckinsale's twin sister

Reaction Score
We're excellent at missing free throws and turning it over on inbounds plays. One of the best Uconn teams ever at those two things.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
During down times...or bad games I would often beat on my cat. Missed free throws often got him punched in the head. A shot clock violation resulted in a back hand smack to the ribs. And the George Mason had ASPCA over for a visit.

I have a dog now who lays by my side as I watch games. I can't hurt this dog. So Husky ineptitude has me internalizing rage. Kevin Ali's end game and Boat at the line is why some guy on Rt 80 was rear ended and forced to drive into a treein Deep River.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I have to think that this teams show of ugliness at times may make that tatted up pork chop Lena Dunham feel like Kate Beckinsale's twin sister

You "have to"? Uh-oh

Curiouser
Reaction Score
What this team always does well is give me something to obsess about and take my mind off other things, like how crappy New England winters are; how I need to eat better, drink less and exercise more; and how screwed I am with three college tuitions on the horizon for which I have not planned well enough.

Yep, even bad mid-winter UConn hoops is pretty good in the grand scheme of things.

Reaction Score

They are 22nd in the country in defensive efficiency, that is pretty freaking good.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Would I rather watch my beloved Huskies or go to work?
This year the Huskies give me the same heart palpatations and stomach problems that my job gives me 365 days a year for the past 15 years?
Why do I watch the Huskies and never miss a game? Because it's a love affair.
Why do I go to work everyday? Because I have bills to pay, a retirement to take care of and because I am a misearble SOB who performs very well and take pride in giving senior management a headache by simply showing up everyday.
I can always walk away from my job but I can't turn off my Huskies.

But last night's performance had me on the brink of abandonment.

Reaction Score
Pissing off miserable middle-age (alleged) adults who need, from at least an emotional standpoint, every season to go as swimmingly as they dream they do in July.

Reaction Score

i was gonna say show up for games on time, but then i guess that wouldn't be entirely true now, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom