What do we do with Cameron Ridley? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

What do we do with Cameron Ridley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sign his cast. I feel bad for him but at least it makes the front court matchup easier for UConn. But as others have said we have to shut down their shooters. Hopefully they aren't driving the hoop unimpeded either tomorrow.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Oh god, there's always one on their high horse.
A college kid just broke his foot. We are posting stupid crap. You never want to see a kid get hurt. Beyond that, you do not want to anger the basketball gods.

Stay humble - wish the kid a quick and full recovery and move on. How hard is that?

Reaction Score
A college kid just broke his foot. We are posting stupid crap. You never want to see a kid get hurt. Beyond that, you do not want to anger the basketball gods.

Stay humble - wish the kid a quick and full recovery and move on. How hard is that?
No one is wishing for his injury but are you going to tell me that you weren't the slightest bit happy that UConn's chances just got quite a bit better? If so, I'm calling BS.

Also, he fractured his foot. He doesn't have a terminal illness so let's take it down a notch.

Reaction Score

I wasn't implying that I am happy he is hurt. I hope he comes back healthy, has a great college career and a great pro career in whatever his chosen profession is.

Reaction Score
No one is wishing for his injury but are you going to tell me that you weren't the slightest bit happy that UConn's chances just got quite a bit better? If so, I'm calling BS.

Also, he fractured his foot. He doesn't have a terminal illness so let's take it down a notch.

Are you serious? Why would anyone who is a basketball fan be even a little bit happy about a player's injury?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

No - I wasn't one bit happy that he isn't playing. A kid got hurt - he broke his foot. Maybe you'll change your perspective when you get older. Being happy cause a college kid got hurt so the college team you root for has a better chance is bush league. Grow up.

Reaction Score
No - I wasn't one bit happy that he isn't playing. A kid got hurt - he broke his foot. Maybe you'll change your perspective when you get older. Being happy cause a college kid got hurt so the college team you root for has a better chance is bush league. Grow up.
You're so full of it. Have fun on your high horse here. Being happy he's injured and appreciating the silver lining of him not playing are two separate things. My opinions won't cause his injury so get the stick out of your behind.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
It's also possible to joke about something without necessarily being happy it happened...in fact, such things are one of the basic comic premises.

Reaction Score
This is def a must win now. We can not afford to loss and then Texas ends up having a so so year due to their loss. Our RPI already sucks

Reaction Score
#1 I really doubt anyone here is happy Ridley is injured but I do expect a bit of good natured replies about the unfortunate incident as we did see. Wish the kid a speedy recovery.

#2 if we don't win this game now I will not watch another UConn game as the season is over, no turning back. It has now risen to a MUST win status :rolleyes: (stop with the insanity please)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You're so full of it. Have fun on your high horse here. Being happy he's injured and appreciating the silver lining of him not playing are two separate things. My opinions won't cause his injury so get the stick out of your behind.

Hello Mr Happy

Reaction Score
The Courant reports that Cameron unfortunately broke his foot in practice Sunday, so each team has suffered a loss.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I'm plenty older and I'm glad that UConn's own disadvantage due to injury to its own center is now mitigated. I wouldn't have wished it on him...certainly not. I wouldn't do that for pro players either, not just college kids. But would I rather UConn face UT without him? Of course.

Reaction Score
The Courant reports that Cameron unfortunately broke his foot in practice Sunday, so each team has suffered a loss.
Ummm.....did you....forget it. Don't even want to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom