What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
ESPiN must be losing their minds over what the heck they're gonna air for the next few weeks with all these sports cancellations.
“We are robbed of 15 more games from Zion Williamson something we will never get back”

Reaction Score
LOL

I participated in the FSU-Clemson Imaginary Game thread on Warchant...

some posts:

...FSU putting on a 3 point clinic in the 1st half leading Clemson 24-10....

...Three consecutive charges called on FSU, Clemson within 5.

...PW just ripped the rim off in front of us. Is he really 18? Really?

...Can’t hit a free throw to save our lives.

...Walker gets a technical on a fast break block, Clemson only makes 1 free throw, FSU by 4

...Play stopped for coronavirus check..and resumed...

...Ham ejected for knocking out referee TV Tom with a single punch.

...What is Gray thinking trying to drive against 2 defenders with position. Of course they will call a charge on that everytime.

...Wilkes checks in for the first time and immediately gets two 4 point plays in a row. 8 points in 7 seconds.

...MJ goes down with a horrific injury. They're bringing out the stretcher. Wait...no, he's back in now.

...Looks like a few Clemson players are crying on the bench.

...Clemson fans now chanting “wait til football season” as Noles open up a 20 point lead.

...Surprised Wyatt didnt get ejected for mooning the crowd after that 3.

...Did we win? I didn't get to see the end- the ACC network broke off coverage to go live to Duke tweeting that they were giving up on basketball for this season.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
*writing country songs

Visiting Moms would be a good band name, @Dove

Tito's and tapping the wife like I was 20 again

Does she know this?

I swear half the county called in sick. lol

They just might be.

Games 4, 5, 6 and 7 Boston over NY 2004!!

At the time, I was too pessimistic/resigned/beaten down by the past/afraid/whatever to watch the games in real time, and only watched some extra innings and late game stuff with breath held. The World Series at least felt safe enough to watch. That might be a great idea as background for a home project. Youtube, I suppose.

Reaction Score
Trading stocks, watching Boston cases and reading the cesspool.

Reaction Score
Start scouting teams from The Big East so like always I will think I know more than the coach.
Seriously, spend more time with my wife and probably realize I can live with less sport involvement.
Work out like a nut.
Read.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Loved the previous restaurant. Have not returned. My wife is not intrigued by the new menu so, after dinner out somewhere, we will drop by Saturday to see the band. A bunch of doctors who jam.

EDIT: Looks like they are there Friday night. Doh!!

i graduated with the non-doctor in the band. Good guy

Curiouser
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Teacher so I’m off the next two weeks (at least). Typically I’d go to the gym everyday but given the circumstances I’ll be making the dog very happy and spending a lot of time with my wife and 10 week old daughter.
So I just read an article by a doctor expert on Covid19 who was not overly concerned with precautions. He says if you can wipe down everything before and after, and stay away 6 feet from people you're OK. So if on a running machine long as there's empty ones around you. Wipe off dumbbells and go work out in a corner. Stay out of the locker rooms. kind of hit and run. A very crowded health club would be different. Maybe go late night or very early morning?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom