What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

What are you doing to get over not having a tourney to watch?

Reaction Score
UConn vs Pitt 2002 Big East Championship 6am Saturday on ESPNU, right after that at 8am is UConn vs Georgetown 1996 final. Tomorrow night 8pm Kemba stepback game. Followed by 2011 Big East semi vs Cuse and then the final vs Louisville. I’m so IN on all of it!

Reaction Score
UConn vs Pitt 2002 Big East Championship 6am Saturday on ESPNU, right after that at 8am is UConn vs Georgetown 1996 final. Tomorrow night 8pm Kemba stepback game. Followed by 2011 Big East semi vs Cuse and then the final vs Louisville. I’m so IN on all of it!
Oh man I'm gonna have to watch that

I've got 12 rolls of toilet paper, a handle of tequila, gin, and whiskey, and 9 frozen pizzas. Bring on the quarantine!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The ponies are still running if you need action. There are many legal American sites offering sign up bonuses and free past performances. As well as live video of the races. You can be back to throwing down in minutes. Races run around the clock.

Reaction Score
Ive also stumpled upon a, whats going to be, 2,000 tweet thread of random cbb players from the past. Fun to watch highlights of guys who I completely forgot about, but am now bing watching their highlights. For example, Marshall Henderson, I somehow forgot about the legendary troll. The epitome of hated white guys, along with Laettner, Allen, etc etc.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can I recommend 1983-1984 (especially!!! )Mid-south in order?
Is this the Andy Kaufmann time?

I've been getting into the revived NWA and the RnR just lost the strap after their 9th world championship. They are old fossils right now.

Reaction Score
I record originals when I can finish something. I'm doing mostly neo-psych and trippy blues these days.
I listen to quite a bit of Blues. Not sure about the neo-psych. Who are some examples that I could listen to currently?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
  • Enjoy having all 3 daughters in the house for a while - 2 back from college and 1 off from HS for 2 weeks.
  • Spend time with my wife when we are both home.
  • Survive sports withdrawal.
  • Golf - I think I might need some new sticks ;)
  • TV: have all the Sopranos on DVD. Homeland, Jack Ryan, Man in the High Castle, rewatch Billions in prep for the restart in May
  • Get back to my rowing machine and home gym equipment - new puppies sidelined me for a while
  • Sit down at the piano, pick up the guitar and banjo again
  • Read
  • Yard work, home projects
  • Walk the dogs, hike, swim
  • Get my taxes in order (ugh)
  • Oh yeah. I’m in health care so I still have to work, although lots of places are postponing elective surgeries. Not ours, though. Yet....

Reaction Score
I listen to quite a bit of Blues. Not sure about the neo-psych. Who are some examples that I could listen to currently?
Wow, let's see . . . psych bands
  • Black Angels
  • Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
  • Morgan Delt
  • Tame Impala (1st two albums)
  • Pond
  • Toy
  • Murlocs
  • Wooden Shjips
  • Triptides
The blusier stuff would be
  • Robin Trower
  • Black Keys
  • All Them Witches
  • Grey Mantis
and my newest discovery . . .
  • Sisters of Your Sunshine Vapor
I look for new music constantly. This is just a sample. Some of these bands are very famous, others are quite obscure.

Reaction Score
Shifting to 100 proof bourboun - which might also help ward off corona.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Shifting to 100 proof bourboun - which might also help ward off corona.

Nope. Need 120 proof. 60% alcohol or better.

Now, Everclear and you're in the clear.

Reaction Score
Alternatively, there's Buffalo Trace. While only 90 proof, it was the only distillary that legally operated during prohibition - for medicinal purposes. Must be something there.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom