Whaley has been a bright spot | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Whaley has been a bright spot

Reaction Score
Wow, he just keeps getting better and better. Finally sold that he's going to be a real player in years to come. Good timing on blocks, can catch the dish, good timing on o-bounds, sniffs out the ball, very active. Even with Tacko in there. A bright spot for sure.
Potential. Does a lot of things, unsung type stuff.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Whaley is an interesting player. He’s a wiry guy with the build of a wing, but with shot blocking and rebounding as his best attributes. Like a mini Dennis Rodman of sorts. He needs to put on some muscle and develop at least a 10 foot jumper. He has the potential to be infuriating for the other team. Great piece for the future really.

Reaction Score
5 blocks tonight. In games he's played double digit minutes (only 7, which is ridiculous it took Ollie this long to realize he needs to play) he is averaging 2.3 blocks per game. Love his motor.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
He brings a ton of energy, he's a factor down low and I love this kid too

He was hurt for a while which took away some time early in the season, I think we'll see more of him going forward

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He really needs to calm down out there in so many ways. Plays too fast and out of control, loses his man on D as much as anyone as he tries to make plays away from the ball and now the celebrations as well as starting down refers today, geez love the kid but he's getting a little too big for his britches. It's probably a fine line with him, but he needs to relax out there imagine how good he could be? I will still keep him LOL
He's better than a lot fans think he is, but not quite as good as he thinks he is. Definitely a keeper though.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Ollie said as much today in his post game presser. When asked directly about Adams' TO's, Ollie basically said JA needs to shoot more because no one else can make a shot.

I want JA to shoot more as well, especially in the big spots late in the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom