WFAN Monologue on UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

WFAN Monologue on UConn

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
the most amazing stat on that sheet is 97 Arizona, who didn't have a low score despite beating 3 #1 seeds.

It looks biased towards teams that were low seeds to start with, so never played any other low seeds. Beating a #1 is nice, but every #1 has to beat a #16 (in theory) which destroys their ranking out of the gate. If they face anybody else who upset a higher seed they are screwed.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It looks biased towards teams that were low seeds to start with, so never played any other low seeds. Beating a #1 is nice, but every #1 has to beat a #16 (in theory) which destroys their ranking out of the gate. If they face anybody else who upset a higher seed they are screwed.

yeah, there's gotta be a way to counteract that.

I'd listen to an argument for Arizona having the toughest road overall.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I love these threads that devolve into "You're stupid". "No, You're stupid!". Newsflash. Nobody should give a rat's ass what anyone said or felt or believed about Ollie or whatever 3-4 years ago. It doesn't matter. It's utterly useless and irrelevant.

It is December 14, 2018. The past is behind us. The future is in front of us. I am not feeling the need to wear shades.

Reaction Score
I love these threads that devolve into "You're stupid". "No, You're stupid!". Newsflash. Nobody should give a rat's ass what anyone said or felt or believed about Ollie or whatever 3-4 years ago. It doesn't matter. It's utterly useless and irrelevant.

It is December 14, 2018. The past is behind us. The future is in front of us. I am not feeling the need to wear shades.

Yet you are writing to us from the future... Whoa.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

It is? Can you tell me who we got as our next head coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom