We're not in Kansas anymore Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

We're not in Kansas anymore Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 7.40.35 PM.png

Reaction Score
I did not watch the game, only listened to it. More than once on the broadcast the Huskies were described as looking hungry and like they’d learned from last night. While that did not all translate on the floor, it’s still good to see they were hustling and trying to correct issues from a previous performance.

A win is a win and that was my number #1 wish for the game. So I’m satisfied with that for now.

No back to back losses yet, so I can take a tiny step back from the ledge.

Reaction Score
The first half was almost unwatchable by both teams. UConn was able to pull out the win only because we have Paige and Aubrey.

Reaction Score
Over all the tournament was beneficial for UConn. UConn got to play two high quality opponents. The freshmen got some quality minutes, and had to overcome adversity. I think the kids and coaches will learn a lot from the film review of these games. UConn just need to keep practicing and try to get better every day. These games will really prepare he team for Big East conference play.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I wasn't able to watch the game, so can someone explain what's up with Aaliyah? From the box score it doesn't look like she was in bad foul trouble, so why only 19 minutes?
She got an elbow to the side of her head. Hopefully they kept her out as a precaution.

Reaction Score
Team defense seems pretty bad but with many new moving parts in the lineup, it is probably expected. Hopefully, they will work it out soon.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Paige and Aubrey but the three Samuels hit late in the game I believe, was the turning point in the game.

Reaction Score
if ... if ... if ..., we’ll be OK.

I think you got it right. A lot of work to do but the team needs to stay together now and keep playing at a competent UConn-ish manner, pretty or not, to keep the spirit and attitude up during the development process. That work can get done with the very very good talent available. You heard it here first ;): this team will be final four capable, then who can say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom