We're clean.....right? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We're clean.....right?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I seem to remember a several years ago when UConn's apparel contract was being shopped around and Calhoun started making statements about how being a Nike school was vital to our recruiting. Things that make you go hmmm

Reaction Score
I seem to remember a several years ago when UConn's apparel contract was being shopped around and Calhoun started making statements about how being a Nike school was vital to our recruiting. Things that make you go hmmm
Eh, there's a lot of ways to interpret that statement. One of them definitely is bad for the program and school, but many others that aren't.

Reaction Score
Sorry - as soon as I posted I saw the article you linked above and then tried to delete my comment. Too late.

Reaction Score
It's important to every school.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
... and we had to recruit a power forward off of YouTube last year.
Yesterday was bizzaro Boneyard, with me accessing from a tablet that wasn't logged in. Every thread access restarted at the beginning, the horde of Ignored (Nelson, Free, and the whole clown car) was out in full force, and I couldn't Like, Post, or Reply.

It was with this gem that I burst out laughing, put down the device, and turned out the lights last night, knowing it wouldn't be topped.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky