Well, that was all right, no? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Well, that was all right, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brimah began playing basketball when he was 16 and is listed as one of the top 10 centers in the NCAA this year and will potentially be drafted in the NBA. If you don't think he has developed then you haven't been watching.

Come on. We HAVE been watching. The eye test says Brimah does almost nothing now that he wasn't doing 2 years ago. He may be somewhat more proficient at it, but you have to chalk that up to physical growth and experience, not coaching.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Brimah doesn't look like he has improved his rebounding still. 7 RBs against a team like main isn't very encouraging. He wasn't high pointing those rebounds, they more like fell to him. Didn't see him get too many post touches to see how his offensive game is coming along. He really just needs to focus on finishing, rebounding, blocking shots, and hitting that little mid range jumper whenever the opportunity presents itself.

caw

Reaction Score
Brimah doesn't look like he has improved his rebounding still. 7 RBs against a team like main isn't very encouraging. He wasn't high pointing those rebounds, they more like fell to him. Didn't see him get too many post touches to see how his offensive game is coming along. He really just needs to focus on finishing, rebounding, blocking shots, and hitting that little mid range jumper whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Well and trying to block balls to teammates. I know he was trying to make a statement in the first game but I want to say 5-6 went straight out of bounds. Would love those to be grabbed to teammates instead.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Only Dogmania could forget there was a game.....and still submit the longest post in this thread. His diarrhea of the mouth is in mid season form.

Maybe that means the team is too. I'll take it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree. You really stand alone on this board in identifying areas where Brimah could improve. Besides you, I don't think we've had a single poster identify any areas where the kid needs to get better. That subject certainly doesn't take over every other thread on the board.

To be fair, it helps when you hang with these guys on the regular. Really learn their body language and mindset. Get inside their heads on the court. That sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom