We'll need a game thread..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We'll need a game thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be REALLY glad for the thread. I'm at work, and will just keep checking in. So put the score in sometimes. Love descriptions of plays, of Geno's strategies, etc.

Ditto all of the above

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Is UConn making any effort to get the ball inside to their bigs or drive to the basket? Looks like the offense seems to be 3 point shots. Not able to watch, seeing stats on Game Tracker

U

UCONNfan1

14-7 so far - Holy Family on track to score close to 60 points. I will say this for them - they are not intimidated. I didn't expect us to win 100-0 but they are shooting 3-5 against UCONN. Against a div 2 team that's very unimpressive.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
They should play in Gampel...Is the weather bad over there?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Inside shots by KML, Stef and Stewart.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Oops, rebound by Banks, then TO

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Another TO?
This won't make Geno happy

U

UCONNfan1

Holy Family shooting 60%, better than UConn
Not only surprising, but disturbing for UCONN. Very poor defense. 16-11 against a division 2 team? That's really really bad. The surprising thing is they look as bad this game as they looked good the first game. You'd think it would be the other way around.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Holy family has identical shooting percentage as many blocks and steals,more assists. and fewer turnovers.

A better assist to TO ratio, more points off TOs, and and only 2 points behind

U

UCONNfan1

16-14 UCONN. This is really awful lol. I mean this is a division 2 team. To say i'm shocked would be an understatement. UCONN looks slow, a step behind everything, and out of synch. Their offense is not crisp, and Holy Family is playing UCONN even thru 9 minutes. YIKES lol...

Reaction Score
Tuck posts up under the basket for 2 and then Moriah with a steal and 2. UConn up 23-20 and the ball

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
What is going on? Do my eyes deceive me? Did someone hijack the thread?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Not watching game but looking at the Stats, I don't like KML shooting 7 three's out of 8 shot attempts. I thought part of her game was to post up in the paint to take shots. HF's shouldn't have players that can stop that.

Reaction Score
Kaleena is trigger happy. Shooting open shots is one thing, 8 3 point attempts in 11 minutes? She is on track to take 30 from behind the arc.

U

UCONNfan1

UCONN playing way too fast. I'd say they are playing scared but that's probably not it. I think they are trying to put Holy Family away way too quickly. 10 turnovers and just a really soppy mess.

U

UCONNfan1

Kaleena is trigger happy. Shooting open shots is one thing, 8 3 point attempts in 11 minutes? She is on track to take 30 from behind the arc.
Agreed. They need to run some offense, She can jack up a 3 every time down if she wants. It would be nice to run some offense. Of course, from her perspective, the sloppy turnover happy team is completely out of synch. The frustrating thing is our defense is horrible. Too frantic and it's getting people out of position which makes for scoring possibilities for Holy Family. Geno took Bree out early and she's not been in since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom